nightvision iflescope FALCON NCS-03

darko

I want to buy FALCON NCS-03 Nigthvision riflescope - it's cheep and it looks good. Does anyone know if it is a good one or not. They don't provide much info on the site. What rifle is suitable for ( callibre ) and what is the recognition range in the forest, can you see a deer from 60-70 m. in complete darkness for example. I perfectly understand russian, but my speaking is poor, so fell free either russian or english - as it's convinient to you.
respect to every oppinion, thanks

BAGIRA777

darko
I want to buy FALCON NCS-03 Nigthvision riflescope - it's cheep and it looks good. Does anyone know if it is a good one or not. They don't provide much info on the site. What rifle is suitable for ( callibre ) and what is the recognition range in the forest, can you see a deer from 60-70 m. in complete darkness for example. I perfectly understand russian, but my speaking is poor, so fell free either russian or english - as it's convinient to you.
respect to every oppinion, thanks

have a look at this links http://posp.ru/ncs03.html
and http://posp.ru/nv_ncs.html

It is the first Generation, so you will be able for sure to see the deer, but to recognise - it is a question. It total darkness - no way - without IR -Illuminator it won't work (as well as the 2nd Gen too. Image intensifier tubes need rest light to work). I don't know if all the models come with IR, just check it. You will need it - i mean IR.
Regarding to caliber - ca. .22
And the question - gооd or not ... depends on what are you awaiting from this device, usage and the price you are ready to pay for it . Just check some info and reports about the generations of the night vision devices to get some ideas what do you really need. anyway - if you have any question just don't hesitate and contact me by the email.
sincerely

darko

BAGIRA777

have a look at this links http://posp.ru/ncs03.html
and http://posp.ru/nv_ncs.html

It is the first Generation, so you will be able for sure to see the deer, but to recognise - it is a question. It total darkness - no way - without IR -Illuminator it won't work (as well as the 2nd Gen too. Image intensifier tubes need rest light to work). I don't know if all the models come with IR, just check it. You will need it - i mean IR.
Regarding to caliber - ca. .22
And the question - gооd or not ... depends on what are you awaiting from this device, usage and the price you are ready to pay for it . Just check some info and reports about the generations of the night vision devices to get some ideas what do you really need. anyway - if you have any question just don't hesitate and contact me by the email.
sincerely

thank you! There is so many nightvision scopes in the internet, so I can't find the perfect match - price - quality. So far the russian ( and belorussian )'s are one of the best but the information that is provided is not enough. Very poor info about important things like recoil, resolution and ( izvinite ) not real datas ( 300+ m in complete darkness with 15mA IR ). That's why I'm trying to find someone who has real experience with these models. What about NVRS 2,5x50 euro ?

BAGIRA777

darko

thank you! There is so many nightvision scopes in the internet, so I can't find the perfect match - price - quality. So far the russian ( and belorussian )'s are one of the best but the information that is provided is not enough. Very poor info about important things like recoil, resolution and ( izvinite ) not real datas ( 300+ m in complete darkness with 15mA IR ). That's why I'm trying to find someone who has real experience with these models. What about NVRS 2,5x50 euro ?

hello
ones again - "perfect match - price - quality" Question - what does it perfect match for you? what Price are you ready to pay? And for what? I mean for what purpose are you going to use this devices? With what weapon? A very few suppliers and even manufactures give such infos like about recoil. If you want to buy russian /belorussian devices - just check the infos and opinions about these device even here.