Умер Дэвид Лейн

Replika

http://www.davidlane1488.org/

Дэвид Лэйн был, без сомнения, самым известным Белым политическим заключенным в США. Будучи членом организации Боба Мэтьюза "The Order", Дэвид был осужден 3 раза за одно и то же "преступление". Он был осужден по лживым показаниям за нарушение прав человека Алана Берга, ведущего анти-Белой радиопрограммы в США, и был приговорен к 190 годам. Как соратник Луиса Бима, Ричарда Батлера и других лидеров WP движения, был осужден в результате знаменитого процесса "Бунт" в 1986 году. Выступая как свой собственный адвокат и защищая себя, Дэвид, тем не менее, не смог выиграть дело. Его обвинили в попытке свержения правительства США.

Дэвид известен во всём мире как автор 88 заповедей и знаменитых 14 слов:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children" ( "Мы должны сохранить само существование нашего народа и его будущее для детей Белого Человека" - перевод с официального Русскоязычного сайта издательства 14 Words Press ).

"Today May 28th 2007 I received a phone call from the chaplain at the prison in Indiana where David had been recently transferred. David apparently died in his sleep last night or early this morning.

In his last letters to me and in the last few conversations I had with him on the phone he wanted me to let you all know his belief that something MAJOR is going to happen in the near future. Whether he was fortelling his death or something else I am not sure and I am not sure if he knew what it was going to be, but I think that he foresaw his coming death from a few things that he said."

__________________________________________________ _______________

TOM METZGER INSURGENT BULLETIN DAVID LANE IS DEAD

Recently David Lane 69 year old ORDER MEMBER was advised that he would be transferred from Federal Prison in Florence Colorado to an unknown destination. We both assumed due to age and poor health it would be a lower security institution.David called me a few days ago and told me he was being shipped to the notorious Federal Prison at Terre Haute, Indiana. This prison David says was a gathering point for what the Oligarchs call Terrorists.Not a place for an older man with a bad heart. David said "we are all considered domestic terrorists now."He said he just hoped that the middle of the night trip would not include a black box they put over your arms and wrists that forced an extremely tortuous position. David called the entire thing the DEISELING method of breaking or torturing prisoners.I told David that as soon as he was settled I would visit him since the prison is only a 3 hour drive.
Several days past with no word. Then upon returning home from town two days ago there was a message on my phone machine. It was David but if you don't physically enter a code he cannot talk to you or leave a message. His voice sounded encouraging and in good spirits and I expected a call a bit later. It did not come.This morning I received a call from April Gaede who had been contacted by the prison Chaplin who told her David was dead.
The Federals murdered David as sure as they had put a gun to his head. There was absolutely no reason to transfer him unless it be to a lower security prison. They knew how bad his heart was but they did it anyway.
We probably will never know what they did to him at Terre Haute. I assume it was fairly rough treatment.Never Forgive Never Forget. AVENGE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. TOM METZGER

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

- 14 words, by David Lane

sad news, we lost a good one... RIP Mr. Lane, you gave your life for our cause & you wont be forgotten... He deserved better then to pass on in that zog prison....ACAB.

His deeds & his name, along with all the other Order members, will go down as heroes in OUR history books....

Sprenger

Земля ему пухом....

Whale

Сдох, собака, наконец-то. Гореть ему в аду.

PoMaH

Whale
Сдох, собака, наконец-то. Гореть ему в аду.

Каждому своё.