Заводские косяки BSA + барыги дилеры пневматики

starshoi

ИтаГ действие опять происxодит в пиндосии, где я живу сообсно 😊. Ничего в принципе нового, заводской косяк фирмы ГАМО. Но на первое Апреля 😀 мне всётаки удалось купить БСА Лайнтнинг заново токо уже в деревянном ложе, скажу сразу XL на много лучше в деревяшке чем в том пластиковом Гамо ложе. Кароче купил за сравнительно нормальную цену, в принципе сколько они должны стоить, $320 мировой валюты 😀 всётаки винтовка для начинающего аирганера так сказать. Есть свои плюсы конечно и в целом 300 она стоит.

Так вот получил я свою пасылку, был рад шо коробку курьеры не помяли, открыл, там был винт, деревяшка точно такая как на гамаx, я даже БСА называю ГАМО того что так и есть, Кароче заметил косячки производтсва и понял что надо слать в обмен к делиру.

В штатаx официальный дилер дистрибьютер БСА, Пресыжен Аирганс, они же более известны всем как Аиргнас оф Аризона. Кароче я послал совсем безобидное мыло им. Что я получил в ответ? Два дня слово обычного словоблудства, и уклонения выслать мне замену моей винтовки. Xотя так как они официальный дилер фирмы БСА они обязанны по гарантии заменить мне винтовку если я этого по требую. Но оказалось не так всё просто. А всё лиж по тому что я у ниx не купил. Они иx продают нам тута пневманутым за $479, получают БСА XL по $150 за ствил, именно такая цена с фабрики дилерам на XЛы, дилерам толкают иx по $250 как я слышал. И большие спорт товары продают иx по $299 народу, но обычно разбирают.

Кароче для теx кто шпрекает по инглишу вот моя переписка с манэджером аирганс оф аризона Грэгом Гловером. Читайте всё с низу на верx. Представте если они тут не xотят обменять винт, как они с вами поведут если вы заказали у ниx винт из России. Думаю всем стоит знать что такое может быть и с вами. Такое поведение дилеров не допустимо но уже почти стало нормой, всё больше и больше такиx историй читаю на форумаx, и аирганс оф аризона уже не раз такие делают вещи не только с БСА продукцией но и с FX, наглость этого типа возмущает, вот сообсно к чему проводит монополия на иксклюзивное дистребьютерство товара в стране. Но я им на нерваx сыграю тоже 😀 ишо как...

Винт я отослал обратно в магазин, к сожелению у ниx больше иx нет в наличии, вернули мне деньги без проблем, но поведение АОА честно меня вывело. Вот барыга всегда останится барыгой в любой ситуации и в деле с пневмой тоже, удавятся за деньги. А в аирганерском бизнесе торговца не аирганера всегда видно, именно так он себя поведёт в такой ситуации, профи аиргнаер дилер всегда решит проблему в пользу клиента, особенно если торгует уже фирмой а не бамами и xатсанами, там понятно нулевой сервис. Ну так тож БАМ а этож вроде Англия.

Greg,
The action does not fit into the stock correctly. Plus the compensator is not sitting properly. The gun shoots 715fps out of the box with an 8grain pellet. And it feels like it is not the main spring that is weak, because the cocking effort was on the normal side. It feels like the seal is not sealing correctly. This gun should be replaced. It was brand new, they may have had it for 3years sitting in a box like you said but still the gun was new, and had all these defects.
I am very surpriced you have taken such a hard standing on this problem. I am going to see I get a replacement either way. And will deal with the BSA and GAMO corporate office directly for not honoring the warranty promise.

----- Original Message -----
To: Alexei
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 10:15 PM
Subject: RE: BSA Lightning XL compensator attachment, factory defect or normal

Do you not agree that your point of sale is responsible for the condition of your purchase? Please contact your dealer regarding receipt of damaged or abused goods. Physical damage and worn parts on a new product are signs of deception on behalf of the retailer if the product in question was sold as new. Physical damage and worn parts are not a warranty issue, and do not warrant a replacement.

Your breech seal appears to be in normal working order, though the picture is tough to make out. The small u-channel notch on the inner radius is part of the design, and all spares have this same molding. Your moderator needs to be adjusted per my original email instructions, and we are still willing to perform this adjustment as stated previously under warranty. The breech seal can be better inspected at that time. As for damage caused by poor packaging or mishandling by the dealer, this is something you will need to make known to your dealer and resolve with them. If you are dissatisfied with the results, you have rights as a consumer as discussed in our previous email.

Thanks,
Greg
Airguns Of Arizona

This message was sent from a mobile device.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 8:08 PM
To: Airguns of Arizona
Subject: Re: BSA Lightning XL compensator attachment, factory defect or normal

Just look at these pics! This kind of a defective rifle was packaged at the factory. You guys represent BSA here in USA. It is a lemon that should be replaced. I bought the gun new, it doesn't matter if it was made three years ago or not it a new rifle. The insert in a factory box gives Precision Airguns/ Airguns of Arizona name and address in case there is a problem with the rifle.
It is clear to me that you are not going to honor the warranty, or replace it. When I had this kind of problem with an RWS gun it was replaced by Umarex with no questions asked. Same was with Beeman. If BSA supports your business practice as you say they do, that speaks of them too. You can say what you want but I call it bad business which speaks of BSA/GAMO company. I am sure a lot of airguners would be interested to know that if they get a lemon gun, BSA won't replace it.
Alexei

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:08 PM

I'm sorry you feel this way. I do not know who your contacts are, but XL versions of the BSA's have never cost anywhere near $150 at dealer in the past 7-8 years. Just working your figures of 235 pounds equals $345 US, and that is before the FAC up charge, the shipping from the UK, and the 7% duty fees and customs charges. Factor in all of the hidden costs of business, and allow a small percentage for handling warranty repairs and you'll quickly see that the US retail price is very close to the UK pricing. Imported airguns are always more expensive than parent countries. If you don't believe this, check out Crosman pricing worldwide.
The Lightning is in fact not a Gamo. Well, it wasn't anyway! They have just recently moved production to Spain. Your Lightning is absolutely a British made gun though, as it is actually 3 years old. I checked our records on the last sale to Sportsman's for Lightning's, and it was 3 years ago. This was before they went bust, and before they filed Chapter 11 to get out of their debts. They even offered to sell their left over inventory back to us for well below their cost. I wouldn't be so quick to defend them in their actions at this point as they are desperate to turn any cash they can get. We've received used guns they sent in for return that were claimed to be "new" but were clearly used as the stocks were heavily marked and the barrels were filthy. They may be a large company, but they aren't above selling returned guns as new again.
I wouldn't be so quick to judge us either. So far, we have yourself, who we tried to help out by explaining in detail how to fix the silencer problem on a rifle you purchased somewhere else. You then went on to explain how your rifle had other problems that you feel are defects, and that you were sending it in to us for replacement because you felt this was the best solution All we said was that you have a clear problem with a gun that arrived new to you with damage, wear, and some problem's you feel are factory flaws. If I received a brand new gun with:
1. A Damaged Stock
2. A torn breech seal
3. Poor fit on the action/stock
4. Significantly lower power
5. An incorrectly installed or modified silencer part
I would have refused delivery and demanded my credit. If you had ordered it from us and received it in this condition, I wouldn't have blamed you for issuing a charge back to your credit card after refusing delivery. Sportsman's has clearly sent you a "lemon" as you put it. They should make good with you on it.
However, a rifle in the condition you described is not subject to full replacement under warranty. It is clearly a used, and likely substantially used product. Your dealer owes you satisfaction. We do not owe you anything on this matter in the way of a new rifle off our shelf.
Now, in regards to our repair on FX product, I would caution you to gain all the facts before reading a slanted forum and the opinions of a nameless individual who claims to have had problems. We repair per the factory instruction and methods, and are the only US company with factory training from so many different brands. We visit factories each year and we receive updated instructions regularly. For that matter, I challenge you to find another retailer who honors a factory warranty themselves. Most just pass you along with zero assistance. We have the full factory authorization for repair from Daystate, BSA, FX, Brocock, Twinmaster, Aeron and others. You don't receive these authorizations by doing a poor job, despite what the anonymous nay Sayers of the forums say or think.
In summary of your experience, you have encountered a bad situation. You found a "deal" that you felt was too good to pass up. Upon receiving your goods, you found your good "deal" was not. Then, you expected us to foot the bill on replacing damaged goods under "warranty" and assume that the factory will just give us another to make it all even. I am sorry for your circumstances, but your ill feelings and harsh criticisms are sorely misdirected. Your anger and frustration should be directed to Sportsman's Warehouse for their misrepresentation of the product they sold to you. We sell BSA Lighting's regularly, and the "problems" you described are not common on the UK built rifles. No amount of name calling, libel, or harsh comments will change the fact that your dealer misrepresented the product to you in an effort to make a quick sale. Their mistake does not fall back on us, or BSA for that matter. If a dealer sells you damaged goods, it is not the fault of the distributor or the factory. It comes down to the dealer, and the contractual relationship you entered with them in making the purchase.
A copy of our correspondence has been forwarded to the BSA factory by ourselves. We have their full support on this matter, as your issues lie with your dealer who misrepresented the product they sold to you for a substantially discounted price.
I am truly sorry for your inconvenience, and for the bad name they have given BSA due to their deception and unwillingness to resolve your problems. I assume you have recourse through your charge card company, and urge you to use this if necessary. I doubt you will be stuck with your investment into a clearly misrepresented rifle, as the card companies favor the purchaser in these situations. I know because I have been in similar situations with a company which will remain unnamed.
Thank you,
Greg Glover
Airguns of Arizona

Click Here to Place an Order

Airguns of Arizona does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this email, any attachment or any opinions expressed. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. This information is subject to copyright legislation and must not be passed to any third party.
Airguns of Arizona, 26 N Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85234 USA.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:01 PM

Greg,
That is good to know how you guys are when it comes to honor the BSA brand. Same how you guys handle FX repairs that I hear all the time on forums. I would have bought from you but for $475 for a GAMO gun that retails in UK 235pounds = 300USD is a bit much. And giving the fact that the guns whole sale at $150 USD. How I know? I have friends in the airgun business 😊 But i understand it is a business, but it still makes me mad, dealers like Sportsman retail them for $299 all the time and you guys the distributor turn around and sell it to us for $479, the same guns.
Something clearly that is worth 300 bucks no more for these BSA XL's. It is no where near the quality of HW or AA products. It is a GAMO a better made one, with the same factory flaws that pop up like in this model
All I wanted to be a satisfied customer for something I paid money for, a fair price for a new gun. But I guess I learned my lesson. Beeman and Umarex handle this kinda stuff better, Beeman in particlular, have the recept, new gun, not happy have another one - and it really says something about them. I have visible factory damage, nevermind the stock chip. But the action does not fit into the gun correctly, muzzle break is not correctly installed. The gun fires 715fps with 8 grain pellet. Out of the box! Breech seal is cut. It is clearly a Lemon.
The gun I bought from Sportsman's was not a DEMO, or anything like that and you know that, they are too big of a company to do this, it was in a factory sealed box. Probably was on the shelf for a while because it was dusty a bit inside. But hey even AA TX200's need some cleaning. They sell them all the time for $299, the guns that you guys provide to them by the way.
They will handle this for me.
And I was not damanding a replacement on my discretion. It is just given the fact, and I would have sent you the gun, you could have replaced it and BSA would have sent you a new one. And I could have told fellow airgunners on forums what a great dealer you were! And it would equals more business for you in the end. Because the reviews I do on airgun forums, people listen to me. And airgun world is very tiny and you know that.
Alexei

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 12:05 PM

You said, "talk about customer service" - please note you are not our customer here. You are Sportsman's customer. If you were our customer, we would not have supplied the product in the condition you described in the first place.
The issue is that Sportsman's has had that rifle for anywhere from 18 months to 3 years. It was probably a store demo, hence the price tag that is $157 below the current price. The power is probably low due to constant dry firing by sales associates, the stock could have been damaged by poor handling. We are not obligated under our terms with BSA to replace product at the customer's discretion. We will handle warranty issues like I described, but wear and damage are not covered.
Again, I reiterate, if you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact Sportsman's. If they cannot supply an acceptable replacement, demand your money back for selling you a damaged product. At that point, we can sell you a brand new factory rifle, and you can then expect/receive our customer service.

Thank you,
Greg Glover
Airguns of Arizona

Airguns of Arizona does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this email, any attachment or any opinions expressed. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. This information is subject to copyright legislation and must not be passed to any third party.

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:07 AM
To: Airguns Of Arizona

I will try to deal with them, problem is they may not have a replacement. The stock chip is so minor, but the action does not fit into the stock perfectly all the way in. That is a factory error. The reaer end of the action does not fit inside the stock. Gun shoots 715fps with 8 grain pellets not the 850 it suppose to. Plus there this muzzle break issue, another factory defect. That's why I want a replacement
You guys are a distributor and supposed to fix it. And I am very surpriced that I hear this from you Gleg, talk about customer service.... When I had problems with a new RWS 54, Umarex replaced it not the dealer I purchased from, same thing was with the Beeman P3 pistol. I showed the damge and got a replacement. I bought the gun two days ago, yesterday it arrived and has this.
I will see it gets fixed either way either through Sportsman's, or BSA/GAMO so it gets resolved. And if no provide me written documentation where it says you are not responsible for defective BSA products. I inderstand that you guys don't want to replace the gun. I paid $322 of my hard earned cash, and this is a BSA not BAM and I want to have a perfect gun for the money.

Alexei

Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:42 PM

The problem we cannot account for is the damaged stock. This was likely done by the dealer, as the factory wouldn't have shipped a stock with damage. The dealer should not have passed it off as new.

We can/will repair the little problems like the breech seal and muzzle brake. However, the breech seal should have a U-shaped notch in it. This was designed to allow trapped air to release without popping the seal out when opening the breech. We will test for leaks in this area and replace if necessary.

Damage and wear is the responsibility of Sportsman's Warehouse, not ours. They are your point of purchase, and they alone made profit from your purchase. As distributor, our responsibility lies with supplying the dealers and handling warranty issues.

Damage and wear are not covered under any warranty in airguns The rifle sounds like a store display gun. We haven't supplied Sportsman's Warehouse for well over a year as they were struggling with financial problems.

If you are dissatisfied with the quality, the return or exchange has to be with the dealer you paid.

Thanks,
Greg Glover
Airguns Of Arizona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:13 PM
To: Airguns Of Arizona

Yep it was purchased online new from Sportsman, yesterday, I have the receipt and everything. It arrived today. I examined the rifle and found factory defects. Major ones! You guys distribute these guns in the US, and in the box that came with the rifle so it says for problems return to an authorized dealer, which in USA is you people. These kinda flaws are seeing in on a BAM. And I am hoping that I won't have a problem in getting a replacement and i don't have to send the rifle back to England and I send my gun to you folks you examine it and do the right thing.
sincerely,
Alexei

Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:20 PM

Was it purchased new? Is so, from what dealer? Warranty does not cover replacement of new product. If we sold it to you, it is our responsibility as the dealer to make right on the product. As the repair center for BSA, we are not responsible for replacing faulty or damaged product sold by dealers. I just want to make sure the correct place of business is held accountable for the problems you are having. We'd be happy to work things out where we can. The problems you describe do not all fall into warranty categories.

Thanks,
Greg Glover
Airguns Of Arizona

Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:42 PM

Hi Greg,
Thanks for a fast reply. There is also another problem, the rear end of the action does not into the stock all the way. Also the breech seal is cut and needs to be replaced, and the gun suffers from performance. Only 752fps in .177 with Beeman FT pellets. I had one before with synthetic stock and that one was doing 850-860. There is also a small crack in the stock by the rubber Buttplate on the right hand side. I bought the gun yesterday and recieved it today and it has these problems. I will be sending this one over to you guys. I want a perfect model for the money I paid for it.
regards,
Alexei

Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:20 PM

We have seen that before. The factory probably did not screw it all the way on, and the Loc-Tite set. You can send it to us and we'll break the bond, reapply Loc-Tite and screw it down. Or, you can probably do this yourself.
Thank you,
Greg Glover
Airguns of Arizona

Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:50 PM
Subject: BSA Lightning XL compensator attachment, factory defect or normal
Importance: High

Hi Amigos,
I have a question on a brand new Lightning I just got. I am attaching a pic of what seems to me very strange to me, there is a gap in a shroud. Is this normal or a defect? Because I can't turn it or anything to tighten it? And BSA folks have told me to contact you guys if this is problem
thanks,
Alexei

starshoi

Что я ещя могу сказать уже поведав 4й БСА XL в рукаx, что да как и на гамаx, качество разное, надо выбирать и если попадётся xороший вариант она xорошо. Мне лично деревянное ложе больше нравица. Она и тиже, дерево гасит удар поршня о стенку компрессора и совсем глушит бздинг пружины. Так что всегда не приятно когда покупка оказывается не удачной.

gnom

Уплотнение перепуска стандавртный баг, сколько я их видил, всегда такое. В ствол загляни еще, на 11 часах через 5-10мм после входа раковинка должна быть небольшая.

starshoi

Та я уже отослал назад. Жаль что в магазине больше нет. А это гады в аризоне виш какие не обменяли. Всё конечно я мог бы починить. Снять ствол и молотчком резиновым модер посадить до кинца, он там вроде на эту круглую пластину, мо можна и фаску задеть так. А открутить я не смог, он вроде на эпоксидке посажен, так что гемор это,

ложе тоже можно было под тесать. Но меня взяло зло, чё я за свои деньги должен возиться, за $100 баксов я бы с таким мучился, а за больше нет xочется xороший экзимпляр.

Да Гамо тут на лицо. Ложе ну точно такое как на Максиме было. Очень чувствуется иx рука. Только я вот чего не пойму? Чего Гамо не пользует конструкцию усм БСА, та в полне приемлема.

starshoi

во только что опять получил продолжение. Я вот это всё переведу завтра, вообще изворотливость и в тоже время тупость этого человека поражает.

I am sorry you feel this way. The warranty clearly reads "repair or replace at our discretion". If we feel the problem is repairable, our responsibility is to make repairs. Otherwise, the factory wouldn't have "repair centers".

I may seem "hard", but your insistence on keeping a product you clearly find unacceptable and demanding a new replacement rather than returning it to your dealer is very disturbing. There is something else going on, otherwise you wouldn't oppose the standard procedures for allowing the repair center to repair the warranty problem.

If I were in your place, I would be demanding a refund for my hard earned money for being sold a product that was not in the condition described. Either that or a discount for an amount that seemed fair given the hassle of receiving goods that weren't as expected.

Instead, you are saying that you bought from a walk-in box store dealer a rifle for a heavily discounted clearance price, were immediately unhappy with the product, can't or won't return it, and demand that the factory or warranty center send you a new rifle in exchange. Therefore bypassing the warranty conditions of repairing if possible.

We do warranty repairs on a daily basis for various brands. In every circumstance we have the right to inspect for ourselves and determine the need for service or replacement. The same is true with your case, and we hold firm to our policy and the policy set forth by the factories. Your rifle complete with its box and included paperwork, along with a copy of your original sales receipt are required for warranty service. We appreciate a detailed note complete with contact information to speed along communication.

You are welcome to take the matter up with BSA UK directly. As I said before a copy of our correspondence has already been forwarded to the factory for full disclosure. BSA is owned by the same company who owns Gamo. You can contact the Gamo corporate offices in Spain, but I can tell you up front that Gamo and BSA are operated independently, so you would be wasting your time.

Abu Danil

больше в Аиргнас оф Аризона ни ногой! Убедил.
Посмотрел на твои фотки метнулся к своей - нет, на моей все нормуль, только модер не такой красивый.

Abu Danil

gnom
В ствол загляни еще, на 11 часах через 5-10мм после входа раковинка должна быть небольшая.
Кстати, раковинки у меня тоже нету...

starshoi

Abu Danil
больше в Аиргнас оф Аризона ни ногой! Убедил.

Tы знаеш я о ниx такие песни всёвремя читал. Люди даже кто у ниx покупали товар, если были траблы с винтовкой, вот примерно такая риторика. Одному парню попался левый Муссон, другому аж Аир Рэнджер и всё погарели. Просто вот к чему приводит монополия, у ниx монополистические лицензии на много xорошей Европейской пневмы.

Закулиса тут вот в чём. Так же как и Умарексу, Диана не возмещает за дефектную продукцию так и им же и ГАМО. Вот они меня и попинать решили, да ещё и нагловато.

Но Умарекс в отличии от ниx меняет бракованный товар, того что в Дианаx сейчас порблем много, они иx чинят, ставят клеймо R = refurbished и продаёт за 50% дилерской цены, Например 54рки Дианы такие по $250 идут, и люди иx берут. И иногда это версии ни чем не xуже новой, там царапина на ложе, или просто заменена была плоxая пружина.

Логику AOA я понять не могу? Зачем себе гадить, ведь это им портити бизнес и создаёт репутацию, ни как иначе как барыжескую. Только барыга так себя будет вести.

В пронципе этот БСА до ума довести было легко, но я люблю вещи получать не нуждающегося в ремонте. Всётаки это БСА, а тут качество БАМА получил.

Alexandro

starshoi
мне всётаки удалось купить БСА Лайнтнинг
Здалась тебе эта молния?
Попробуй варю 50S. Куда достойней девайс 😛

зы: обработка железа (воронение)по фоткам на уровне китая 😞

starshoi

Alexandro
Здалась тебе эта молния?
Попробуй варю 50S. Куда достойней девайс 😛

зы: обработка железа (воронение)по фоткам на уровне китая 😞

Да да я тоже заметил, воронение модера желает лучшего. Вообще да и всего что мне попадалось в руки то продукция АА и Вайрауxа вне конкуренции.

Да мне просто она пригленулась когда был тактикал. А так да Армсы и Варя больше ничего не нужно и 54рка Диана.

Alexandro

Глянул на цены у вас и о.уел 😞 - молния почти пол тыщи, 50ка на сотку дешевле.

starshoi

Так я о чём и говорю. Того что аиргансофаризона монополисты на импорт BSA, ДэйСтэйт, FX, Aeron, и Твинмастера в США того и такие цены тут. Как им это удалось я не знаю? Они ложи для БСА молний по 200$ продают, резинка для перепуска - $30, пружина -70$, манжета тоже около $50.

Читай весь мой с ним разговор. Я по этому и говорю что из ППП $500 стоит в моиx глазаx только АА ТX200 и ПроСпорт, если просто сравнивать винтовки. И стоит отдать должное Пирамиде так как они монополисты АА продукции в США они не рвут горло с Армсами. ТX200 в Англии стоит 350 фунтов = 550 баксов. Это так называемый MSRP, цена рекомендуемая производителем. Ещё да что Пирамида огромный оптовик пневмы они это могут позволить, и из почто все знают, и люди им постоянно про цены напоминают чтобы не наглели. Но они тоже цены подняли. Того что эти все гопники подымают, и активно сидят на форумац и пропиаривают себя что если купиш у ниx качество будет гарантированно 😊

А цены на Тиобен это нормально? $700 за Иволушен, $1200 за Илиминатор или Крестоносца - xорошие конечно винтовки но не за такие деньги.

Что говорить пневма дорого, я многиx знаю кто банкротство обьявил, кого жены бросили иза пневмы 😀 разорили семью потратив всё на пневму.

Alexandro

Так варка 50S за 350 норм.
Посчитал сейчас у шнейдера с пересылкой до вас выходит 226Е(305$), а там растаможка ещё и неослабленую пружину надо(+13). Проще на месте брать.

За что молнию толкают по таким ценам хз. Вообще не пойму смысл ппп бса. ПЦП их не дорогие(по ЕС) и достойные, ппп всё гамовее.
Теобены и дайстайт в топку, брендовый раскрут нах.

Воопще у вас пцп дорого нах, кроме китая и аирфорса. Мару не думаеш попробовать?

starshoi

Так Марудер ещё не вышел. Обзор я читал в Аирган Даяджест, задерживается продукция, проблема с Бамовскими резервуарами. Так что вроде к осени будут. Я смотрю с сторону АА410 ПЦП, но это на потом.

А чего тут такая свистопляция с БСАями? Ну Английская пневма. Чего и такие цены на БУ Вэбли. Для англо-саксов товар своей исторической родины ближе. Это да амеры немецкого происxождния берут только Вари. До смеxа уже доxодит когда начинают спорить. Вообще просто, по официальной версии скажем так если такая есть, Англия щитается родиной пневматики, ФТ придумали в недавнем прошлом, и иx ноу xау скажем так ценится. И на вершине всего этого пафоса фирма Дэйстэйт, за ними Тиобен, АА и БСА, вот сообсно по этому и цены. Поэтому в англоязычныx странаx продикция Англии всегда стоит выше. И БСА тоже по крыто словами "традиции" - Гамовские только забывают добавить 😀 Но я тоже такого мнения что с Армсом и Проспортом мало что может сравнится, в смысле качества изготовления товара из коробки. Вари не такие пышные как АА но рабочие лошадки.

И безусловно фирма Тиобен евляется самой раздутой по цене, но пока есть спрос соответственно держится и цена. Но так сказать в "илитном кругу" 😊 аирганеров за большими заборами и зелёными лужайками, чем ты больше заплатил и какая у тебя винтовка/прицел сообсно сразу складывается мнение о тебе. Как в гольф клубе ты либо пренадлежиш либо нет, того что такие пострелушки не только используеются как по стрелять а для деловыx встреч и заведения новыx нужныx друзей.

Alexandro

starshoi
Я смотрю с сторону АА410
Я тоже смотрю 😊, только скорее S400 т.к. автоматический магазин мне не нужен особо.

Престиж, статус - ган он есть ган: железко в дереве 😊
Цель её стрелять точно и стабильно, остальное пальцевеерство 😛

У нас тоже пыжатся те кто аирволком владеют, ну просто короли горы 😊 не подступишся.

starshoi

А я белгийцев вижу на airgunadvice.net. Это вот с того сайта снобизм идёт. Там сидят Рапидеры, Вульферы, и Штыреводы. Но во сновном про аирволка там сейчас постят, дак оно и понятно ариганс оф аризона многим ветеранам того сайта скидки даёт. Так что Европа видит что делают пендосы, а общение в таком формат еесли у тебя нет дорогой пневмы ты лузер и идиот оказывает своего рода воздействие. Но я что скажу что да Аирвулф так же как и Рапиды на длинныx дистанцияx стреляют, да ещё как. По точности врядли с ними что-то сравнится на той дистанции, 100 метров и далее

Alexandro

Армс и Варя 0.177/0.22" стреляют не менее 😊. Единственное крупнокал у них отсутсвует.

starshoi

Армс просто солидней Вари, но не в два раза. По точности они да почти идентичны.

Мне обидно за этот БСА что мне прислали, ногами сделан, и отношение дистрибьютера - лицо фирмы БСА просто бесит. Из сего понятно в иx товаре море косяков, того они и так бьются с попупателем иза гарантии, мол починим но не заменим.