Еще поделки от братьев Грахам.

relikt

Только не "стамески".

IZUN

Ну очень красиво!!!

SDvn

Хм... Красиво-то красиво. Но мне кажется, что Стинги делает красивее.

XSOL

Это из отзывов клиентов. Ржал 😊

Subject: Graham Razel Saved my Life
I just wanted to sing the praises of my new Ringed Graham Razel that I bought at the 2006 Blade Show in Atlanta.
This week while mowing my yard I was attacked by a 400+ pound black bear. I tried to out run the bear, but with a bum knee I could only just keep ahead of it but that's when I remembered I had my trusty Graham Ringed Razel in my pocket. In the wink of an eye, I whipped out my Ringed Razel and turned to face the 500+ Brown bear that was intent on killing me and everyone on the block. I charged the bear without the slightest hint of fear, knowing that with my Ringed Razel, I could easily make short work of the 600+ small grizzly bear that was almost upon me, but I underestimated the bear's speed and quickness! Who knew a 1000+ pound Grizzly bear could move that fast? As the 1200+ pound, part Grizzly, part Polar bear jumped at me, I swung left and ducked in behind him and with one fast and furious blow I was able to fell it in just one stroke. The 1500+ pounds of this enormous, genetically altered, part polar bear - part elephant, fell only inches from my feet, barely breathing its last breaths. As I stood there, I knew I could not let it suffer and bent down with my Graham Ringed Razel, using the knife as only you that have owned one know it can be used. I ended the 4000+ beast's life.
Jon and Josh, thanks for a tool that did what no other could have done. The Ringed Razel is the greatest tool designed and known to mankind, thank you. Thank you very much for such a great gift to us mere mortals.
Tom W
(New Graham Knives)
Virginia and other parts of the world's most deadly places. http://www.grahamknives.com/scg.htm
А ножи у них красивые, даже стамески 😊

Relax

Из серии простенько и со вкусом, только Я не совсем понял, зачем на ноже (фото 2) такая выемка маленькая на клинке?
2 СДвн: Семен, полностью согласен! Стинги делает ГОРАЗДО лучше!

FIXXXL

Relax
Из серии простенько и со вкусом, только Я не совсем понял, зачем на ноже (фото 2) такая выемка маленькая на клинке?

Дулька называется, позволяет РК точить до конца, давая выход камню...

SDvn

FIXXXL

Жаль, что сейчас мало производителей ее делает. Имхо, с ней нож и выглядит красивее, и точить куда как проще.

Yogurt

У братьев творческий кризис - ножи как ножи, стамеску даже отдаленно не напоминают.

Relax

FIXXXL

Дим, спасибо за разъяснения 😊
Семен, не знаю чем тебе так приглянулась эта дулька, по мне там неказисто как раз из-за нее смотрится нож.
а на счет того что дает выход камню... Я на лански точу 😛 там такой проблемы не возникает 😊 Дима, Я тебе уже жаловался что у меня руки не в ту сторону заточены и точить на камнях не очень хорошо получается, вот и изворачиваюсь как могу 😊