M700 от KJW

John JACK

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=KJW-RG-M700_cat_Sniper%20Rifles
Новая газовая болтовка от KJW. Копия Tanaka M700 но кушает грингаз и стоит гораздо дешевле 😊 Обзоры - ищу...

Eros

Вещь адназначна. ИМХО КЖВ рулит сейчас по-серьезному. На сегодняшний день - КЖВ мой любимый производитель. Металл за небольшие деньги - очень приятно...

azzazzin

Обзоров этой винтовки я не нашёл... А вообще интересное предложение - газовая болтовка за небольшие, в общем-то, деньги...

John JACK

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71624&whichpage=1
Вот там ее обсуждают. Щаз почитаю и пойму, что именно про нее говорят 😊

John JACK

haha...it was a big hit here, sold out everywhere.
Like mith612 said, it is a non-take down,the outer barrel is bolted to receiver by a nut like the way version1 TANAKA M700 does. By removing the part joining outer barrel and front bi-pod screw on the stock, one can make the outer barrel floating, better then have it secured to the stock, which is often the cause of a bent inner barrel.

Most of the parts between KJ and TANAKA M700 are interchangable, including the magazine and bolt, though some minor trimming maybe required. The main difference is the hop-up system, KJ model has a hop bucking resembles that in a VSR10, later proved to be identical to KJ G26 hop bucking. The inner barrel is compatible with AEG barrels, so a KM or Prometheous PSG1-long(650mm)barrel can be used, if the stock barrel is not satisfying. Also, the nozzle is longer then Tanaka so that it can place BB closer to the hop bucking. The power is impressive with 12 kg gas, mine shoot over 550fps out of box. The stock hammer spring is way to strong, a Tanaka stock spring is more preferable.

It's a little bit crude compared to Tanaka M700 and need some work to make it shoot straight. The stock accuracy is not as good as the APS2, but it has many useful features as described above, given enough patience it can be turned into a decent sniper weapon. And the amazingly low price!! Generally speaking it's definetely worth buying if you don't own a Tanaka M700 yet. I sold my Tanaka M700 to a friend about a year ago, and I missed it. When I saw they are selling the KJ M700 at such a low price I bought it at once.

I've made some modifications to make it a target rifle, including a non-hop inner barrel, a new valve that makes the gas flow independent of gas pressure so I don't need a big hammer spring to deal with high pressure gas, plus external power source and regulator. The stock magazine will expand and crack at a pressure higher then 500 psi but 300psi seems to be quite safe for now. The accuracy is quite remarkable with heavy BBs, I often practiced on a helmet-sized target 300 feet away.

The stock is similar to Tanaka except the texture is shallower and less distinct. It is as good as CA if not better. It also have a built-in inner barrel stabilizing sleeve, all these makes the rifle feels quite solid. VSR10 may have a toyish stock but I think it is a great airsoft sniper since it is a well designed, light and easy to handle spring rifle capable of holding a long inner barrel comparable to APS2-EX. Actually I think if toyish is not a problem to you and the power regulation on sniper rifle in your team is under 450fps or so,
VSR10 may be the better choice as a game rifle.

The KJ M700 is powerful enough for war games out of box, actually I think the stock spring is too strong, the velocity drops quickly with such a large gas flow. By replacing it with a Tanaka spring, the stability can be improved significantly, and still quite powerful.

It has similar gas seal problem around the hop bucking as the VSR10, after this is dealt with and the spring changed properly, one may expect just minor velocity drop after emptying 1 mag in a ROF of 1 shot/per 5 sec. After all KJ copied the extraordinary Pegasus system.
(I wonder didn't Tanaka have it patented?)

But if you are looking for HIGH power and consistency required by a target rifle, the magazine (gas)capacity will not suffice. That's why I went to external source, since I'm not going to shoot it at living target. It's possible to convert the gun into CO2, though might not be so straight foward. You have to make your own part(the valve). And yes, antagon, I have the external source hooked up under the magazine, it's ugly and the high pressure tube is somewhat cumbersome. I'm thinking of hiding it with a Marui G3 magazine.

Oh, and about the 300 feet practice, I'm not hitting the target all the time but I'm sure I can't blame the rifle. As for a beer can 166 feet away, it is common to make 8 hits out of 10. I've converted it into a non-hop target rifle by replacing the inner barrel and chamber with a seamless steel tube and a machined PE chamber. To make it straight, the outer barrel is also dis-connected from the stock. This rifle is now really fun to shoot... 😀 😀 😀 😀 I feel all the time and money I spent on it quite worthy.

The stock hopup of KJ M700 is not bad...better then Tanaka I think. Tanaka hop up performs bad when using 12kg or higher pressure gas, maybe it is becuse they designed it for HFC134a. BEST GUN has been selling this for a year: http://img183.echo.cx/img183/1496/m700218va.jpg

This proved to be very helpful on the consistency problem a stock Tanaka M700/M24 might have. It's main idea is a lenthenged nozzle (the grey one)that ensure bb get's placed just behind the hop up, and a tubular hop bucking meant to prevent leakage. KJ has put a long nozzle and tubular hop (marui VSR-10/ KJ Glock 26 like)in their product. Although some people are very satisfied with what they got out of box, in my case it's the inner barrel that sucks but not the hop-up system. After I put a 520mm PDI 05 barrel in(I don't have a 650mm barrel at hand) the accuracy get's much better. Mine is one of the first lot of early production, later people are getting better rifle then I do(that is, less or no work to make it a threatening game rifle) at the same price....=_=. They said that the export lot will have better quality control, let's see how it works.
And that's all before I converted it into an external source target rifle hoohaha....

I never tried 134a, but I guess it would be like maybe 3xxfps. You may also cut 3 turns off the stock spring, this will make the gun shoot around 430fps.

I bought my KJ M700 from yahoo auction. G&G is definitely not the cheapest store here, they had a special discount on Marui AEGs last year and it's really "special" cauz selling at such a low price is just not the way they do buisiness over these years. But I think buying there will still be relatively cheaper then anywhere outside the country, as long as they have KJ M700 in stock(do they?). If you're going to visit G&G be sure not to miss their M14, unlike the notorious GR-16 it's really nice and carefully built.

Well you may contact me for information then, I will be glad to help. But I really doubt you can clear the custom with the toy, do you have experince on this? They are quite sensitive to these things recently. You might have to get to the airport really early, to talk through the custom guy about it's just a toy, a model BB gun, not a weapon blablabla..

don't know if it will be more effective or not with a tightbore on. You may compair 2 guns between their stock performance but once you put custom part in, the dominating variable becomes how you do/tune it and the results can vary a lot. Occasionaly we can see a fine-tuned APS2 with stock hop-up & barrel beats it's all-laylax tightbore counterpart. All I can tell is there's plenty of room for upgrade on KJ M700 and it's several features may help a little bit during the process. I don't have solid answer for your curiousity. Sorry about that.

My out of box grouping is really bad(120mm x 60mm) cauz my inner barrel is bent...-_-

And the 12kg gas(is that the gree gas in your word?) gives 178, 176, 178, 173, 165, 171, 163, 169, 165, 161(in meter per second), for 10 rounds fired in 5 seconds between each other. Ambient temperature was around 25 celsius. The average is somewhere around 550fps. You can see the velocity varies a lot and decays pretty fast. This is because the stock hammer spring is 1.too strong 2.too long to a level that it buckled(bent like a snake in the bolt). This make the gun shoot really hard at the first but the rate it consumes gas brings large temperature drop in the whole system, which deteriorate the expansion efficiency of liquid gas. A buckled spring also leads to inconsistency.

After switching the 520mm PDI barrel in(extra barrel spacer needed for such a short barrel), cut 2.5 turns off the stock spring, the grouping got much better, though muzzle velocity dropped quite a lot. I don't have the exact measurement but I zeroed the rifle at 40 meter, managed to score sevral distant headshots in games. The rifle is chronoed 450fps in this setup and I used .29 SGM and .30 marushin BB's on it. Stable, but windage resistance is bad compared to those .36 / .43s.

As for the external CO2 setup, I'm too shy to tell the exact number but it dwarfed everything I ever had that fires 6mm BB....

This, and the barrel problem was widely seen in the first batch that hit the market 3~4 months ago, some people have 10 meter grouping as big as a beer can(like me...=_=) and some lucky guys shoot beer cans 25 meters away with their rifle out of box. These have been complained in our forums in Taiwan, KJ responded by promising to make some improvement in future productions. Now there are dealers selling KJ M700 at a higher price claiming what they have is "late production". You people are supposed to get this new batch but I really don't know how it will perform, since I don't have access to one of them.

What I have done to the rifle before CO2 is:
1.tightbore bbl and spacer
2.disconnect the outer barrel and the stock(float)
3.hammer spring
4.hop-up gas seal
5.trimming the magzine lip to make the action smoother

only 1 costs extra money, and if your barrel is not bent a lot, 2 alone(by unscrewing the bipod screw, or removing a part inside if you want to keep the bipod screw) will help a lot. I saw people got 50mm CEP at 10 meter just by that.

(с)dispatch (airsoftretreat.com)

Читайте сами 😀

azzazzin

Матерь божья!.. Чёрт, на хрен пистолет второй! Буду копить на эту винтовку. То, что я прочёл, мне нравится безоговорочно - полноценная газовая снайперка-болтовка за малые деньги. Руки надо прикладывать? Дык покажите мне аирсофт, к которому не надо(всякие Systema PTW не в счёт - 1200 "там" это не для меня)! Жаль, что 700, а не М24 или М40. Но это не страшно - сошки и камуфляж это исправят!

John JACK

Что я пока понял:
Стволы от привода.
Скорость где-то 170-180 .20м шаром на грингазе.
Если там открутить один винт - получится вывешенный ствол 😊
Пружина ударника сильновата, малая стабильность скорости.

А еще аффтар всего этого написанного ее почти легко переделал под углекислый газ 😊

Вообщем - ХОЧУ! 😀 Настрою на 150мысы и буду как магазинную винтовку использовать

Manstopper

Гы!!! Цена - рулез!
Пожалуй, хочу 😊

Eros

Предложение KJW действительно интересное. Я, правда, решился на Маузер 98к от Марузен. Тоже на газу, но 8 мм. Но это для души. В роли снайпера себя представить не могу просто никак 😞

John JACK

Ну дык! Именно для души! Для удушения прекрасных порывов 😊
Спросил у Макдака, говорит у него такое может и будет, по цене ориентировочно тыщ семь...

azzazzin

А мне иногда очень хоцца гилю, снайперку и лежать подолгу - выжидая один удачный выстрел. Есть в этом что-то от дао... 😛 А CQB не всегда "прёт", хоть на него и "затачиваюсь". Так что, постараюсь купить(если деньги на что другое не спущу...).

John JACK

Не, ДАО не ффставляет. А вот САО, да еще револьвер капсюльный... А лучше - вообще ружжо револьверное, в Истории картинки все слюнями залил 😊

azzazzin

А я револьверы не очень... 😛 Носить неудобно - барабан упирается то в рёбра, то в почки. И вроде-бы удобно пристроешь, а присядешь и опять материшься... 😊

Eros

Видел сегодня сей девай в Урагане. Не впечатлили открытые мушка-целик и более тонкий, чем у конкурентов, внешний ствол. По всем остальным параметрам очень хорошо.

John JACK

Таки мушка открытая? На фотках, вроде, намушник кольцевой был... Да, стоит оно сколько там?

azzazzin

Да, в общем-то, начхать какие там айронсайты - один чёрт оптику все ставят. 😊 Для того и айронсайты там быстро-съёмно-отмазочные(а шобы було!). 😊 На счёт тонкости ствола... Ну, не знаю - я живьём только Танаку 700 и СА М24 видел, а на фото вроде такой-же как на них...

John JACK

Я лично буду стрелять именно с открытого прицела. Хотя поменять тоже не надорвусь, если надо будет... Интересно, а как выглядит открытый коллиматерь на болтовке? 😊

azzazzin

УЖАСНО! 😊)))))) Ну, а если серьёзно, то странно. 😛

Eros

John JACK
Таки мушка открытая? На фотках, вроде, намушник кольцевой был... Да, стоит оно сколько там?

Намушник есть, но на мой взгляд выглядит аляповато. Прямо как охотничий карабин. Вопрос цены я провафлил, так как покупали ПКпоПР привод а ksenos примерялась к МП5 со складным вправо прикладом. Знаю только, что в пределах 7000 рублей.

azzazzin

Eros, уточни плз цену. Если не в лом, конечно...

ЗЫ: Ты когда фотки разборки Глока выложишь? 😛 И вообще всю коллекцию РАЗОМ сфоткай - я эту фотку жене буду показывать в моменты, когда она меня "маньяком" обзывает! 😊

Eros

azzazzin
Eros, уточни плз цену. Если не в лом, конечно...

ЗЫ: Ты когда фотки разборки Глока выложишь? 😛 И вообще всю коллекцию РАЗОМ сфоткай - я эту фотку жене буду показывать в моменты, когда она меня "маньяком" обзывает! 😊

Цену смогу уточнить только во вторник, когда Ураган будет открыт.

Фотки разборки у меня уже давно есть. А вот текст пока ломает писать. Если заффтра фдохновение не придет, выложу как есть, без описалова. 😛

Фотку коллекции, говоришь... Эта... Типа... В кадр все не влезет. Если только метров с трех-четырех снимать 😊
Как-нибудь сфоткаю.

azzazzin

Хм. По мне и одних фоток разборки хватит - не пойму, дык уточню. 😛 Выкладывай!

А про коллекцию - ты имеешь ввиду совсем ВСЮ? Т.е. и 4,5 и 12 калибров? Это было-бы вообще супер!!!! Завидую, блин. Меня, вот, обещали из дома попереть, если ещё и снайперка появится... Придётся на коврике жить, а что делать - без снайперки грустно... 😊)))

Eros

Выложу послезавтра...

Не, из дома тебя не попрут... Сначала потребуют продать все стволы 😊

Завтра вновь буду в Урагане с фотоаппаратомЪ.

John JACK

Ждем многая фотак 😊 Сабжа - особенно 😛

John JACK

Йерос! Иде?

Eros

Где-где? На звезде... 😞
Отдел страйка в Урагане сегодня закрыт. Фотки переносяцца на заффтра.

John JACK

Ждем... А чего у них там случилось-то?

Eros

Говорят, маладайа деушка заболела 😞 - отдел без продавца. Верицца с трудом, но все же... Завтра будут работать.