Uber Machine Gun

John JACK

Как всегда, на www.airsoftrussia.ru 😊

Thug

Мгм, тогда уж Submachine Gun.

John JACK

UMP - H&K + G&G = UMG 😊

azzazzin

Некрасивое оно... Дешёвый в производстве вариант МР5...

ЗЫ: Про калибр я в курсе... 😛

BORIS10

А цена на сабж какая?

John JACK

Цена от 280 до 400$ 😊 Пока точнее не знаю.
Внешне мне нравится больше, чем MP5. Ну и калибр, конечно 😊
А еще к нему бункер идет на 560 шаров.

progressor

Он мне всегда нравился. Суровый аппарат.
Однако, как они могли не укомплектовать его прорезным магазином в котором бы просвечивали мега-антуражные патрончики в палец толщиной (механа же, не бункер)...
Вот грамотные йапонские маруйцы, делая свои г36, п90 и т.п. явно не прогадали. ИМХО 30% радости от этих дивайсов гнездятся в красивом прозрачном магазине...
фотки: http://www.top-notchparts.com/umppics.htm

John JACK

now back to the UMP/G

Wanted this gun for a long time, first impression of touching it. A little disappointed with how the exterior feels. It felt like a really plastic toy gun, the wall lining felt very thin. Unlike the G36 either of the CA or Marui model which were quite solid when you knock it or touch it. this is probably to keep the dimension as true as possible. Holding the gun, with the weight in your hand, it no long feels like a toy. the overall finsihed is quite ok. (the shop saled said that the demo gun is only about 8-90% completed, there are still some part that were incompleted or not fitted as yet -such as some of the external metal bits; bolt (the plate that covers the hopup unit) the demo gun had plastic ones. etc etc).. The gun shoots, the siliencer click on the muzzle break smoothly, and it worked very well giving a deep muffled note --silenced. However, the fire mode selector were not smooth like the TM G36 /MP5. The stock were hard to fold (probably still new) lock and unlock the folding stock required a slight effort, requiring to lift the stock upwards in order for the stock to sit on the latch or to unsit from the latch vice versa. The thing i liked the most is the way the forward cocking handle/ charging handle felt. It felt solid and "bolt" resulting in a nice "clack" sound. I doubt this is recommned as the cockcing/charging handle might one day separate from the UMP. All in all, well no one else have another gun like this, unlike the G36, M14, M249 & M16 so get it while it last (actually for us its get it while the low price last)

the mags that are in the standard package are the low cap mag, the high cap mags are not released as yet. The shop sales say it will be 500+ round winding mag and will come out when the gun is launch end of July. Mags are FAT, straight and long, will required P90 type mag pouch to fit. AK mag pouch might not even fit as UMG is thicker (unless the ones that are meant for 2 AK mags) and the base is flared outwards if the pouch is too tight or fits exact then replacing or quick draw of the mag will be difficult.

oh almost forgot to mention the battery issue - the demo gun had 1300 9.6V (if i remembered correctly) it was configured in double stack of 4 batteries. i.e (4 lenght wise x 2 across) with some room to spare inside but the trap door may be the one limiting the size of the battery. when i can get hold of the gun will try to fix a 1500 9.6V. or something larger then 1300.

p.s overheard the conversation in the shop mentioning whether a standard version 3 marui box will fit into the UMG, the shop sales said no problem, that should give a reduce any major issues with parts or maintainances.

Цельноспижжено 😊

Thug

Ждем в Москве...