Стельки с подогревом (электро)

Sherh

Ноги в тепле на зимней охоте и рыбалке залог не только здоровья но и хорошего настроения. Решил заказать такое чудо.

http://www.medkv.ru/stelki-s-podogrevom.html

Ноги радовались. Думал уже наступило счастье. Но через 5-6 выходов стельки приказали долго жить. Перестали брать заряд. Короче теперь не могу без такого удобного приспособления. Надо срочно искать замену. У кого нибудь есть положительный опыт использования?

Dimon Hell

А как же гарантия!?
Даже на иБее дают гарантию...
Про подогрев тут была тема, но там были сапоги на аккумуляторах.

Автолюбитель

Вот эти на АА. Должны работать.
http://blazewear.ru/tovary/pro...ki-s-podogrevom

STEPAN1983

На Кабеласе например по подобным стелькам куча жалоб. Наверное лучше иметь пачку "toe warmers" - одноразовых химических грелок, которые вставляются в носок ботинка

Автолюбитель

На что жалуются?

STEPAN1983

На то что маленькая температура, на то что ломается, на то что стелька жесткая ввиду конструкции.

STEPAN1983

Вот собственно http://www.cabelas.com/product...ch-All+Products

Внизу есть кнопка "Customer Reviews" (отзывы покупателей)

I got a set of these footwarmers and tried them out in the stand in 25 degree weather for 2 different days. They did't do a thing towards keeping my feet warm. it could be a faulty product maybe? Some of the reviews stated that they had success with them, I didn't. I guess i will go back to the boot covers with a couple of handwarmers tossed in.

I used these during the 2012 deer and bear rifle season in Pa and they did not make my feet feel warm at all. As a matter of fact I took them out and put Toe warmer by Grabber in because my feet just didn't get warm until I put the toe warmers in

Always try to find a unique gift for my 5 hunting buddies for our PA hunt. This being our 20th hunting together I wanted to make it special This product design looked like it would be a great gift. Although the design concept is great, the performance was terrible. The units provided no additional warmth and before the first days hunt was over everyone switched over to the chemical heat packs. Hope Thermacell will reengineer to provide much more heat as the current units are worthless in cold stand hunting.

Used these this past hunting season. Temp. only got to the high 20's but turned on to see how they felt. They did not warm my feet at all. Took back for refund.

These heated insoles, while they do work, there are a couple of points to keep in mind. The units are very thick, so by the time you put them in your boots along with a pair of heavy wool socks, your boots feel to small. If you plan on using these regularly, you probably will want to buy a pair of boots that are a full size larger than normal.
Also, the manufacturer claims that they will provide up to 5 hrs of heat , but remember this is on the low setting, on the high setting it's even less. In either case, this is hardly long enough for an all day hunt in frigid temperatures.

I purchased a pair of these for the 2012 hunting season despite thoroughly mixed reviews. The idea is great and I've sat through too many hours in past seasons with cold feet. The season was fairly warm but I wore them for several days anyways to test. I tried them in two different pairs of boots but could only feel faint heat at best, despite charging them each night. When I got home I tried an experiment by putting them in a 6"x12"x3"Tupperware cupcake container, side by side, putting a thermometer on top of them, sealing it and turning on high. After 1 1/2 hours the temp. only increased by 3 degrees- certainly not enough to cure cold feet in the field. Unfortunately they're going back.

This product simply did not work as advertised. I am certainly happy I kept my receipt! Upon first hearing about this, I thought this would be the answer to sitting in the cold in a tree stand. But I found it completely ineffective.

и т.д. Но не факт конечно что это ко всем подобным стелькам относится. Но интересно именно то, что многие упоминают химические грелки для ботинок ввиду их надежности

Sherh

Dimon Hell
А как же гарантия!?
Даже на иБее дают гарантию...
Про подогрев тут была тема, но там были сапоги на аккумуляторах.
Гарантия есть конечно, только при цене стелек 1500 р доставка обошлась 400 р., назад отправить ещё 400 р. и получить замену ещё 400 р. Проще выкинуть и забыть.
А так идея хорошая конечно. Не надо аккумы цеплять к ногам, греют хорошо. Но качество блин((((

Автолюбитель

STEPAN1983
Вот собственно
Да, пичаль. Эту модель точно брать не стоит. Видимо, брать надо в России и с гарантией.

STEPAN1983

А я решил пачку Toe Warmers брать через Ибей 😊 Не доверяю я электричеству свои ноги 😊