Китайская копия Vector Optics 6-24х60 + переписка Диспута ( англ. )

Terenz

Вобщем - Ребятам о Зверятах... делюсь опытом или как делать нельзя.
Купил я на Aliexpress Vector Optics 6-24х60 приехал очень быстро!
Вытащил из коробки и обомлел... не настраивается !!!!!!!!!!!
В прицеле туман без ёжика !!!!!!!
Я открыл диспут с продовцом, а тот дурочку включил ( это видно по переписке )...
Вобщем, Ребята, нет прицела - лучше подождать, подкопить и купить Цейс !
Далее привожу переписку с этим Суньхуйчаем ( В хронологическом порядке читать с заду наперёд ) и ссылка на видео :

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-07 22:03:25
I asked few times !!!
WILL YOU PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND ??????
I AM GOING TO SEND IT BACK TO HAVE A FULL REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT CLEAR FOR YOU ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
------------------------------------------------------------

Alan Duan
2015-01-07 21:52:21
Well, you are threatening me again! You only know the force to resolve problem.
I said we can replace for you when you said scope have problem. But you don't care at all, you only think you ask refund and keep item, so should I trust what you said?
Is it the way you to resolve problem?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-07 21:47:06
INTERNATIONAL DEAL, DO YOU WANT TO THE JAIL ?!
SEE PICTURE ! IT IS FROM OFFICIAL VECTOR OPTICS WEBSITE ... I WANNA SEND THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS 😊 HAVE A NICE DAY !
--------------------------------------------------------------

Alan Duan
2015-01-07 21:37:24
If you don't think we will check scope before shipping why you order from us, there is no trust between us how we deal?
I said clear, if you ask refund we can do that but need you return to us and you pay return shipping cost.
Or we replace for you.
Do you just think we refund to you and you don't return to us?

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-07 21:33:31
LISTEN, INTERNATIONAL DEAL !!!
THAN MORE YOU WASTING MY TIME - THAN MORE IT WILL COST FOR YOU !!!
I ASKING FOR A VERY LAST TIME !!!
WHO WILL PAY FOR POSTAGE !?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alan Duan
2015-01-07 21:25:30
The Returns & Refund policy all listed clear on aliexpress before you buy you don't read that and blame on us?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-07 21:22:23
P.S. I forgot to inform you. The eyepiece was siezed at the very first time I tried to focus the scope. IT WAS SIEZED AT THE END OF - POSITION.
SO WHO CHECKED THIS PRODUCT BEFORE SENDING ? STOP TELLING ME LIE !!!

Alan Duan
2015-01-07 21:20:05
There is clear shown before you buy. Just seems you don't care that and you only do you thinking.
This is international deal not you buy one item in Europe.
That is why I said replace for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-07 21:08:31
... SO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Alan Duan
2015-01-07 21:03:29
If you only ask full refund we can do but need you pay return to us cost.
Thanks
Alan

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-07 21:00:33
You going wrong way !!!
It is affair of honour for me to stop your f business now !!! YOU WILL PAY FOR MY TIME.
Open your f eyes !!!
It is turned to the end of clockwise in first minute of video !!!!!!!!!!
WHO WILL PAY FOR POSTAGE !?

Alan Duan
2015-01-07 19:43:24
You are threatening me?!
I talk with you just want to clear problem, I have many bad experience only caused by using problem. So I ask you to try different ways, because of I just checked our scope no problem as you said!
I believe in our guys should be check good before, you said this is Simple issue so you see that but do you think our guys don't know that?
We sale scopes more then 10 years and not first sending via DHL. So we are not clear what is problem happened on your order.
We didn't want any problem happen yet but now it is so I think can replace for you because of we cannnot see your item now, and video shown as 2nd I said, you rotate wrong way(you do anticlockwise and it is the short distance).
You threatening me no any help to resolve issue at all! Do you just Simple think you just post negative will resolve your problem? Yes we loose honour but you did't get any yet, you loose money and product(if you said true)
So you are going wrong way!
Alan

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-07 04:56:59
As I can see you still wasting my time !
I sad - NO REPLACE ! REFUND IN FULL ONLY ! Who will pay item`s REGISTERED AND INSURED RETURN !?
Not like you sugested me using cheapest postage and later you will say that you did not received anything back from me !
This kind of postage is quite expensive and I not going to pay anything for broken scope.
Finally as I sad before I am going to "advertise" your products on Youtube and you will earn the worst feedback ever on Aliexpress.
Waiting for solutions from you !

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-06 23:29:03
Hi.
1st Yes ! It is more than strange, but It is possible to adjust the clear view at the infinity only for this position of eyepiece !!!
2nd The forest at the back is about 4oo meters. The side focus can go to the both end positions but it has same result !!! Clockwise or anticlockwise does not matter !!! The best result I reached seting the side focus to the position like on my video. I tried both end positions searching for eyepiece clear view at the infinity !!!!
3rd You do not want to understand or you do not know how the scope works ?!?!?!?!? It is shown in my video !!! The buildings wall is about 150 meters so I tried to adjust the focus on a this distance already !!!
4th I am not a first time scope user !!! I am loosing to much time now just for nothing! If you will not agree with full refund I will place the full name for my video on youtube. Stop wasting my time !!!

Alan Duan
2015-01-06 18:27:32
Hi,
I checked your video.
1st, the reticle fuzzy on the video just caused by eyepiece loose too more,only screw into end will get good.
2nd, target distance I guess at 400m? Pls check side focus can be clockwise adjust to the infinity? and at end of your video the scope image too fuzzy just caused you rotate wrong way(you do anticlockwise and it is the short distance).
3rd, side foucs distance marking should be same as true distance from you to target. So just try line up 100y marking and sight at 100y distnace.
If confirm your scope was defective you can return to us we can replace new or refund.
Thanks
Alan

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-06 05:55:11
You can find proof video here:

I am going to receive full refund.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Alan Duan
2015-01-03 23:42:19
OK, just return to us, we can do when received return parcel.
Alan

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-03 22:20:01
I will send everything back to you !!! I need full refund !!!

Alan Duan
2015-01-03 18:30:45
Hi,
We sales more this model fit for .308 or .22 good work.
So not clear what happened on your scope.
Pls return to
Xinliu Zhao
Room 101 Unit 3 No.1 Huayang Century City
Lixin and Jiudu Road, Jianxi district, Luoyang, Henan, 471003 China
Phone: +86 139 3790 5956
Please just return scope via cheap air mail. Declare it 'defective optics for fix' at USD 20 total.
Please notice us the track number after you return. Thanks a lot.
and please take out scope original packing and its accessories,just send the scope main part.

Thanks
Alan

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-03 09:16:02
Hi.
1st of all I hope you have tested before shipping.
2nd I tried all of the distances. Yes, I did. I tested 50, 100, 300m up to and the view of the target ( not reticle !!! ) not clear at all !
3rd The exterior of the scope is perfect but I preffer send it back for full refund, because I do not trust internal mechanism of the scope.
The package was not damaged and the scope has no any single scrach.
Kind regards,
Anatoly.

Alan Duan
2015-01-03 04:56:18
Hi
First we should be check scope good before shipping we are not first sending heavy scope via DHL.
2nd could you let me know what is distance you tested?did you try different distance?50m 100m 300m?do you means reticle not clear or view?
3rd if not Satisfied with this scope is it possible return to us we replace new?
Thanks
Alan

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-02 04:50:34
Alan, there is nothing to do with range marks. As I sad befor:
The scope instantly in parallax and can not be adjusted slowly turning to the both end position ! It is dummy optic or damaged during NY transportation ... I need satisfactions.

Alan Duan
2015-01-02 04:26:35
Hi,
OK, but I just think maybe there have a mistake with you understand focus knob, sometimes it is not much matched real distance with focus knob marking, that means you sight a target at 100y but maybe need to rotate knob marking to 110y or 120y get clear image.
So pls don't only obsession with 100y marking should be match with real distance ,beacuse of it is depend on guys eyesight.
Most time shooter have ownd side focus range marking. you can remark on the big side wheel for what is you think real distance.
Thanks
Alan

Anatoly Sobolev
2015-01-01 09:21:46
Alan, you are wright the photo in case of New Year`s rush i found in internet and added just like a sample to finish aliexpress disput application form.
If you think I do not know about paralax you are wrong ! Setting up the fucus at infinitry position I changed the zoom up to X14 and the range of paralax atdjustment does nothing for both sides of turret !!! Here is the real photo of What I received.

Alan Duan
2015-01-01 08:02:48
I am not clear what do you mean for scope, every scope check good before shipping, the scope have side focus and if over 6x not foucs at long range you can use side focus adjust that. and your photo seems not our scope at all! Pls double check what you received

potatowarrior

Аналогично брал на Ганзе у уважаемого продавца открытый VO Predator: при максимально выкрученном винте вертикальных поправок точка опускается не ниже середины окна (что при установке на высокий крон неприемлемо), при наклоне прицела вперед точка на нижней трети экрана просто исчезает (есть подозрение, что из-за слишком низко установленного излучателя). Специально поперся к знакомому посмотреть в его аналогичный Hakko - ничего подобного нет: точка при наклоне не исчезает, марку можно загнать в самый низ окна. Прицел VO вернул (спасибо продавцу, который хоть и уверял, что так и должно быть, но деньги все таки вернул), купил вместо него Hakko, все работает прекрасно. Нахер такую экономию...