Вчера умер 7-летний мальчик...

idler1917

"Вчера умер 7-летний мальчик... от МНОЖЕСТВЕННЫХ ПУЛЕВЫХ ранений... "(по сообщению ТВ-3)

Получается, что эти СУКИ стреляли по детям, ЦЕЛЯСЬ...

Дерьмо...

VASILICH

Многие не доживут положенного срока . Все эти психотравмы сокращают жизнь, и, причем, значительно.
Гореть в аду уродам-террористам. не примет их Бог, ни Аллах ни Иисус.
Василич

shatun

Одна женщина покончила с жизнью,опознав своего ребенка... http://www.5ballov.ru/news/newsline/index.shtml?2004/09/10/31976

Szaman

нет слов.......
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23456&start=304

"it is very funny to look how this Russian pigs are reacting when some one puts some unpleasant question to them. they begin to discuss where this guy was borne and if he is from Poland from Baltic countries or Georgia they automatically conclude that he is enemy, he hates russia and so on/ My dear russain pigs you must understand that you have done many shit to your neighbors and never sad sorry. thats why you russians are kicked every tome on international arena, in politics in sports.... because you can not be considered as a members of civilized world. Your country is brutal and criminal where life is cheap as vodka, where criminal barons are ruling where is no law and no justice, where people do not care about their homeland.
And now you are surprised by efectivness of chechen terrorists. They will be effective because russians help them in their dirty business. few days ago in Russia a woman working in chemical plant was arrested while trying to sell hundred kilogramms of explosives. and she sad to men who where supposed to buy this explosives: "I know why you need this stuff. Please conduct terror acts far from my home".
a very nice example, is not it?"

ChapD

Szaman
нет слов.......

Да это козел какой-то написал... Его форумчане с militaryphotos и так г*вном закидали...

idler1917

Этот урод, видимо, язык учит таким образом. Оттуда мнение о нем:

"Azide
Rank 0

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:55 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me say something to the people following this thread... Do NOT read Levans posts, not becuase he uses basless facts and insults, but becuase he has violated the copyright of KAVKAZ.com "

DM