rulles update

Andrey_ka

ISSF 2006 RULES CHANGE No. 2, JACKETS OY TEEMA LINE LTD © 2006

Dear Shooter,
ISSF has updated some of the rifle rules. See: www.issf-shooting.org/rules/amendments

1. WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
ISSF has changed some interpretations and clarified the old rules. There is now a new rule for the area around and between the button holes on the shooting jacket, 7.4.7.8.2. (Concerns only button holes area, rules for the rest of the jacket seem to be unchanged, at least today).

2. DO I HAVE TO REPAIR MY JACKET? Not if:
2.1 You only shoot on local level without strict ISSF style jacket control then this will normally not affect you at all and you need not to do anything.
2.2 If you do not participate in ISSF style/rules competitions. Then you can stop reading here. Otherwise you need to go on reading below.

3. OK, I NEED TO REPAIR, WHAT DOES THE NEW RULE SAY?
INCLUDING reinforcements the area should be maximum 2.5mm thickness. This means that the button holes are not reinforced any more as some other material has to be cut away to keep thickness under 2.5mm.

4. HOW TO REPAIR?
4.1 There are three (3) layers of material around and between the button holes. You need to take away one (1) layer of leather OR Clarino material (depending on model of jacket) between the button holes on the INSIDE of the jacket. Do not cut closer than 15 mm from any seam. See picture. The lower jacket is uncut. On the upper jacket clarino between button holes is cut away and the edge being glued.

4.2 When not more being protected by leather/clarino between the button holes this area is not very stable any more. The edges of the canvas will start to tear up. To avoid this you need to put glue under the leather/clarino around the hole you have cut. To glue 5-10mm of the leather/clarino around the hole to the material below is enough.

5. CAN OY TEEMA LINE LTD DO THIS REPAIR?
Yes. But the jacket has to be sent to us by a Registered Dealer. We charge 1 hour of work + VAT + shipping costs.

6. WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REPAIR, HOW LONG TIME DOES IT TAKE AND WILL IT AFFECT MY SHOOTING?
As the ISSF has changed the interpretation of the rule which has been used over twenty (20) years as well as the rule Oy Teema Line Ltd. do not take responsibility for the cost of or the troubles for adjusting old jacket. We need the jacket 4-5 working days in the factory. It does not affect your shooting, only give you unnecessary work. These Instructions are only valid for rifle shooting jackets produced by OY TEEMA LINE LTD.

Best Regards,
OY TEEMA LINE LTD.
Kurt Thune

DBoronin

Какой то хернёй занимаютя ИМХО.
Это что же надо с пуговицами сделать чтоб у тебя было преимущевство над другими?