Читая американцев:

Паршев

I had some desire to head out to the range today, but my hunting compadre and I decided to reload here at the house instead. Our other hunting buddy is a volunteer Range Master at the public range where we shoot. This evening I got a phone call from him that made me glad I was at home reloading instead of down there shooting with him. An old-timer who has been shooting down there for fifteen years was at the 100 yard benches firing his Rem Model 788 in .308. He had a stuck case and borrowed the range rod to clear the empty. This range rod is stout, long and heavy. He then chambered a live round and fired it, forgetting to remove the range rod from the bore. Receiver split in two, barrel thirty yards down range, Leupold 4X in six pieces, stock in four, and bolt (minus handle and locking lugs) thirty feet over the fence in the parking lot behind the line. The guy was on his feet bleeding heavily from a large forehead gash down to the bone. He went off in ambulance, hopefully no other damage. No one else around got so much as a nick. Be careful out there, only takes a minute to screw up and the results can be permanent.

--------------------
" I done already forgot more about loggin' than you'll ever know" Elrod Hawlback, at the Antlers Bar, S. Oregon, 1971

Суть дела: боец, выбивая застрявшую гильзу, забыл в стволе своего Ремингтона шомпол и стрельнул снова.
Результат - пара щепок во лбу и полные штаны. Винтовка пульверизировалась, затвор со срезанными боевыми упорами и рукояткой улетел на автостоянку, счастливо миновав черепушку.

Polzovatel

Ствол улетел.