здравствулте!, от Небраски США

jagchaser

Я нов к пушкам.ru. все смотрит хорошим. Я имею фотоих много американских пушек. Как я вывешиваю фотоих?

------------------
Faster cars, younger women, better vodka,and more money

vyacheslav

http://guns.allzip.org/topic/44/13.html

icy

Hello! Welcome to us! For accommodation of images, it is necessary to write the message and to place it at a forum, after that to enter into editing this message, in a bottom of page it will be offered to you to attach folders, specify a way to your images and press "button" to edit.
Yours faithfully

Antti

Добро пожаловать!
Давай свои фотки.
-----------
Опять же русский выучишь, щеголять потом будешь 😊.

jagchaser

Спасибо. Я установил фотоих.

vyacheslav

Неуж-то доляры всамделишные?... 😊

jagchaser

Ыес. 40,000 УСД ин 100$ биллс. 20,000 усд ин 50$ биллс

сорры :цоол:

SerVS

Привет. А зачем доляры фотографировать? Наверное хочет поделиться?

fbor

Страсть у человека такая, деньги и оружие!

Lat.(izvinite) strelok

А вот пуму из Ругера когда и где заохотил?

jagchaser

Деньг, оружие, женщина. жизнь хороша
Отсутствие беспокойства. Я имею оружия, котор нужно сопротивлять

Я убиваю пуму. Colorado США 2001. с моими собаками. Я снимаю Ruger .44 mag

Lat.(izvinite) strelok

"имею оружие которым можно оказать сопротивление"- я правильно понял?
Хорошо, о себе ты рассказал 😛 Ответ мне плиз на вопрос- где и когда у тебя получилось взять пуму из Ругера? 😊

jagchaser

Ругера? Мо переведите отсутсвие искусств.

Lat.(izvinite) strelok

А фотографии собачек есть- с которыми ты на пуму охотился? Интересно было бы посмотреть. И еще вопрос- это большая пума для тех мест или бывают больше?

Валерий Н

SerVS
Привет. А зачем доляры фотографировать? Наверное хочет поделиться?

Не... Это наверное,-с помощью этих "стволиков" заработаны эти "бабосики" Там-же на заднем плане и броник висит 😛

Lat.(izvinite) strelok

Ага, парень просто пользуется автопереводчиком 😊 Но все равно- в принципе понять друг друга можно 😊

jagchaser

Падение пумы к mag 44 ruger. Пушка in hand. эта пума. 150 фунтов. другая пума возможно 200 фунтов.

fbor

Do you have photos of your dogs? It's small or big puma?

jagchaser

Оно было больш но я видел большой. Я вывешу фотоих моих собак.
It was big but I have seen bigger. I will post photos of my dogs.

Паршев

Privet, jagchaser.
We are glad to hear you. Here are a lot of guys who knows English, but your translator is great.
We like your hunting tropheys, kuguar and especially dollars - we hope this kind of hunting is lawful in your country?
Here are a lot of forums. Нарезное оружие (rifles), гладкоствольное оружие (shotguns), Охота (hunting) and so on. And I thing they are greatly tolerant - we have friends from a lot of countries: from post-Soviet republics and Western.

jagchaser

All of this is legal in Nebraska. Not everywhere in USA. Nebraska and the mountains, Yes. Previous post included Jaguar I killed in Central America, autumn of 2004. Killed with 22LR. I am not joking. it was all that I had.
Все законно здесь. Не около города. Убийство Jaguar iego в центральной америке. Осень 2004. убийство с 22LR. Ii1 отсутствие шутки.

Паршев

Ou, jagchaser, I mean about dollars. What rifle did you use when get them?

Pardon me, jagchaser, it was a joke.
But seriously about jaguar - it was very dangerous to use 22LR. Why not something more... big?

Lat.(izvinite) strelok

Speaking about 22 lr- yes, it could be. One of our members (kiowa) once kill a bear using 22lr- but this is not safe hunting 😛. Your dogs look like bloodhaund, or something similar.

jagchaser

И wаснт суре иф ёу wере ёкинг со И леанед тоwард цаутион. Тхе 22 ЛР wас тхе онлы тхинг авалиабле доwн тхере. Тхе ягуар цреате проблемс фор цаттле фармерс анд тхеы аре аллоwед то хаве соме киллед. Тхе онлы отхер гунс авалиабле wере шотгунс wитх буцкшот. Мы фриенд хад буцкшот бут онлы 1 ин 3 шеллс wоркед. И хад броугхт соме 22лр цартридгес тхат И кнеw wере депендабле. Ит wас ехцитинг фор суре!
I wasnt sure if you were joking so I leaned toward caution. The 22 LR was the only thing avaliable down there. The jaguar create problems for cattle farmers and they are allowed to have some killed. The only other guns avaliable were shotguns with buckshot. My friend had buckshot but only 1 in 3 shells worked. I had brought some 22lr cartridges that I knew were dependable. It was exciting for sure!

The dogs all have some bloodhound in them. I agree a 22LR is definitely not safe to hunt Jaguar or Bear.

Lat.(izvinite) strelok

"The only other guns avaliable were shotguns with buckshot"- It couldbe O.K. for jaguar, isn't it?
"My friend had buckshot but only 1 in 3 shells worked"- ...suck....
So- now you are more equipped when you're going to hunt? 😊

jagchaser

yes buckshot would be my first choice. The government down there strictly regulates all guns and ammunition. So we used what we had.

Mosinman

Hmm. Nebraska get to my radar screen suddenly. You have University of State in Nebraska, don't you? Just kidding.
How many .22LR rounds did you pump into that cat? Placement? Distance? How fast it perished?

HillBilly

Hey dude. How many beers did it take to get'em all money photocopied?

HillBilly

Mosinman
Hmm. Nebraska get to my radar screen suddenly. You have University of State in Nebraska, don't you? Just kidding.
How many .22LR rounds did you pump into that cat? Placement? Distance? How fast it perished?

Some of those cornhuskers are good shots.

Dr. Watson

What a H*ll? Fellows, perhaps that tred would be better at Handgun Without Borders?

Anyway the cat was pretty nice. 😊

Doc

AIV

Doc's right. Let's talk about rifles.

Jagchaser, please tell more about your rifles from the 2nd pic. What are the models? Would be nice if you posted some close-ups of them.

Antti

Dr. Watson
What a H*ll? Fellows, perhaps that tred would be better at Handgun Without Borders?

Anyway the cat was pretty nice. 😊

Doc

Juust, oikein hieno kissa.

Musket

AIV, You mean 3rd? He has pistols and revolvers on the 2d.
Jagchaser, are there any semi-automatic rifles?

Musket

Antti

Juust, oikein hieno kissa.

Soll ich auch Deutsch praktizieren? 😀 😀

Джентельмены, на русском мы вообще-то больше народу привлечём.

Antti

Musket

Soll ich auch Deutsch praktizieren? 😀 😀

Но роплема.

Паршев

Да-да, вспомним Ломоносова.

Конечно, тема всё же для форума "Охота". Но тем не менее вопрос зоологический - вроде есть в Америке и ещё какие-то кошки, называемые "ягуарильо", которых местные называют ягуаром. Они вроде помельче?

Litr-Msk

А разве это не одно и то же?

Musket

А пуму там называют кугуаром. Один.... кот! 😊

А как там с рассказом о винтовках и карабинах с фото?

sbekin

А я как собака все понимаю а сказать не могу:-( Надо с сыном английский чаще повторять:-))