WANTED: aircraft ammunition WW2

AlexTheRoman

Hello everybody,

I am looking for the following deactivated ammunition (with no holes on the case), all from WW2 or before.

20mm ShVAK
7,62x54 ShKAS
12,7x108
37x198 NS-37

If you have any please send me a message, thank you!

Alex

patronpzb39

Ого, иностранцы появились, расширяем географию 😛

Duster

Rounds of this kind are widespread and easy to find. But I see no legal way to ship them outside Russia.

Mozdok123

Да был тут в прошлом году уже один из Испании, тоже хотел купить. А этот подданный её величества оказывается.

pakri2

Да можно отправить... Но сумма маловата, чтобы заморачиваться.
А тот испанец искал по своим землякам ("Голубая дивизия"), потому - безрезультатно.

Mozdok123

Да не тому не отправили именно из-за проблем с отправкой за пределы России. Товар специфический и потому никто заморачиваться не станет и дело не в сумме, а в проблеммах которые могут возникнуть. Тем более страна другая и законы другие.

AlexTheRoman

Hi everybody, thanks for your replies.

I have received ammunition before from Russia, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany and other European countries, as long as the rounds are disassembled (bullet outside the casing), the primers are oiled and there is no powder/explosives, the customs will not make a problem.

If you have to specify the content, you can say it's "inert collectable items" on the form and it will get here just fine.

Duster

It's i pity, but due to the current Russian postal rules it is prohibited to ship via international packages ammunition as well as their parts (cases, bullets and so on).

мишак

Чего, у него знакомых нет в России? Пусть своими каналами вывозят макеты к себе.

AlexTheRoman

Duster, that is true for live ammunition or ammunition that could still be used, but not for inert or old ammunition, that is what I was told.

Admiral Benbow

http://www.russianpost.ru/rp/s...oodslist_import

Admiral Benbow

We have strict laws, but some not always the obligatory. It is necessary to feel the moment. 😊

AlexTheRoman

exactly, the rules say "any weapons, their parts, ammunition thereto and their parts similar in design with the civil and service weapons;"

so probably only the 7.62x54R is difficult to send, but the rest is not civil or can be used on service weapons, especially because it's deactivated and from guns that don't exist anymore in service.

Duster

AlexTheRoman
Duster, that is true for live ammunition or ammunition that could still be used, but not for inert or old ammunition, that is what I was told.

Sorry, but you are under a misapprehension. See the link above.

Duster

AlexTheRoman
exactly, the rules say "any weapons, their parts, ammunition thereto and their parts similar in design with the civil and service weapons;"

so probably only the 7.62x54R is difficult to send, but the rest is not civil or can be used on service weapons, especially because it's deactivated and from guns that don't exist anymore in service.

It is not good translation from Russian. If you read original text, you wonder that after word "similar" the matter is about items that are not weapon, but have similar design, for example, linethrowers. Any postal officier will seize the international package with ammunicion parts, regardless, if it is civilian, military or antique.

Admiral Benbow

Duster

It is not good translation from Russian. If you see original text, you wonder that after word "similar" the matter is about items that are not weapon, but have similar design, for example, linethrowers. Any postal officier will seize the international package with ammunicion parts, with no regards, if it is civilian, military or antique.

Exactly. You need to deactivate any parts (bullets, cases, primers) separately.

Duster

Agreed. You cannot mail bullets or cases or primers in or outside Russia. It is the law. If you have a person in Russia who dare to do this deal, good luck! But please do not incite our forummates to law violation. I have items you wanted, but I will not ship them overseas.

AlexTheRoman

well I don't want to incite anybody of course, all I'm saying is that I've done it before, and I'm sure it's about doing things properly, as the rules are not that specific.

One thing in particular is that bullets with driving bands are classed as collectable because they can't be used in civilian arms.

sab62

Hi Alex,
Where are you from?
What are your postal laws and regulations regarding deactivated ammo?
Any link reference if possible.
Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Andy

Duster

Алекс из Соединенного Королевства. У них несколько проще, чем у нас с посылками деактивированных боеприпасов. Я почти уверен, что если посылка покинет пределы РФ, он ее благополучно дождется. Но вот беда, новые почтовые правила поставили крест на пересылке гильз, пуль и макетов. Только в сопровождаемом багаже, никаких проблем, велкам!

datchanin

Duster
Алекс из Соединенного Королевства. У них несколько проще, чем у нас с посылками деактивированных боеприпасов. Я почти уверен, что если посылка покинет пределы РФ, он ее благополучно дождется. Но вот беда, новые почтовые правила поставили крест на пересылке гильз, пуль и макетов. Только в сопровождаемом багаже, никаких проблем, велкам!

Да,если уехала из РФ,то вероятность получения высока,но не всегда.
У них проще внутри страны,а вот с забугорьем не всё так просто. Бывает продавцы уже деньги за неполученный товар возвращают, а через месяц-другой покупателю приходит товар с бумажкой внутри,которая примерно гласит - Сотрудники почты Её Величества вскрыли посылку по подозрению пересылке запрещённых грузов. Проведя анализ, ничего незаконного обнаружено не было,поэтому приносим извинения за задержку с получением.
А так у них военные ярмарки проводятся,где покупается всё,что стреляет и взрывается без каких-либо проблем! Это вам не наше захолустье...

LSP2013

Ich nicht ferchtehen sich !