Таджикистан, бывает и так.

GDF

Пример неудачной охоты у известного аутфиттера. Некоторые участники к нему собираются, думаю им будет интересно.

Report ID: 8741 Weapon Used: Rifle How Hunt Was Conducted? Guided
Date of Hunt: November 29, 2011 to December 5, 2011
Place of Hunt: Tajikistan Pamir Mountains
OUTFITTER, GUIDE AND BOOKING AGENT DETAILS
Outfitter (or safari company): Yuri Madison; Madison, Yuri. Moscow; Russia;
Personal Guide (if any):
Booking Agent (if any): Americana Expeditions Inc.. 6007 - 104 Street NW; Edmonton; Alberta; T6H 2K6; Canada; Tel. 780-469-0579; Fax: 780-465-5040;Email: ameri.cana@shaw.ca; Web www.ameri-cana.com
Trip Arrangements
(if self-guided):
License Required:
GAME DESCRIPTION
Major Game Animals Taken: Argali, Marco Polo - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 50
Game Sought But Not Taken: Ibex - Availability: Saw none and guides did not want to try because they said there were no ibex in the area.
Game Condition Comments: Good
SERVICE RATINGS (excellent, good, fair or poor)
Quality of Outfit: Poor Guide/PH Ability: Fair
Condition of Camp: Poor Condition of Equipment: Poor
Quality of Food: Poor Trophy Care: Poor
Name of Airline: Turkish Airline Service: Good
Airline Comments: good
COSTS
Hunting Fees: Amount: $25000
Trophy Fees: Amount: $10000
Permits/Licenses: Amount: $1000
Commercial Airfares: Amount: $5000
Charter Airfares: Amount: $0
Other Costs: Shipping Amount: $900
Total: $0
SUMMARY REMARKS
Problems of Hunt: We were 3 hunters and we all had to share 1 hut with 9 staff members. we had to sleep on the floor. No running water for shower and no toilets or screen to use. All 12 member had to go outside in minus 10 degrees to shit outside. We had to sit on the floor and eat old fruit and stale bread. there were only 2 vehicle for 3 hunters. These vehicles broke every day. On day 2 I were moved to a old military camp alone and our group was splitter up with no communication between camps, and no medical equipment at all. I hunted hard for Marco and were happy with the hunting guides. I shot a good Marco. Even though I paid for ibex we did not see any and the guides did not want to take me out to try for they said there were no ibex in that area. My Marco was only skinned out 3 days after i shot it and skin was still full \of blood. There were no salt in the camp. Up to 10 April my agents of Americana cannot find our guides or outfitter to find out where our trophies were. We were promised it by end January and shipping is paid in full after hunt. The agents offered my a free ibex hunt but they cannot even find my Marco trophy so why would I do another hunt through them. This whole hunt had to be paid upfront even the trophy fees, I think i were conned on this hunt. The guides tried to sell me bigger horns for my Marco but I denied the offer. I have pictures of all allegations made.
Highlights of Hunt: leaving camp to Osh
Equipment Recommendations: be fit and take own food
Would You Recommend This Hunt to a Friend? no
Why? No the up to standard and trophy care and logistics very bad. There are better deals for Marco. Agents not producing and 4 months later they cant give us any answer on where my trophies are. Worst hunt ever
HUNTER INFORMATION
Hunter Name: Randy
Hunting Experience: Hunted 5 continents and have been a professional hunter for 21 years. Taken more than 100 trophies world-wide
Physical Condition: very good
IMPORTANT NOTES (actions taken if hunter unhappy with hunt)
Notified Outfitter? yes Notified Personal Guide? no Notified Booking Agent? yes
Seeking any kind of restitution or other settlement from agent, outfitter or guide? yes
If Seeking Restitution, What is Sought? The outfitter has not replied to any way of communication. For a start I want my original full skin and horns of the Marco Polo I shot. That is the minimum. Then I want my USD 5000 back for the ibex i paid for.
ADDITIONAL HUNTER COMMENTS AND/OR OUTFITTER/BOOKING AGENT REBUTTAL
I am so disappointed in this hunt. For many years as a South African I dreamed of hunting the Marco Polo. Americana promised so many beautiful things and guaranteed 55 inch Marco Polos and Ibex within 5 days and even to bring duffle bags to take our trophies back after the hunt. As a PH myself I were not worried by size of my Marco. I hunted hard and shot a good Marco with a beautiful white cape. I were happy and content. After I saw that my trophy were not skinned out or washed after 2 days I starts to worry. There wer no one that could speak understandable english but the said after day 3 they skinned my marco. I founf it laying unskilled in a room on day 3. I got picture of it. Then I wanted to try for ibex but my guide only arrive 14h00 the following day. He had to fix vehicle for Yuri he said. After driving for 3 hours the guide said the hunt is over and there will be no more hunting for the rest odf the trip. They said there were no ibex. (although I were offered a free Ibex hunt I do not trust these people any more) So I would like a refund. The fact that they have no idea where the outfitter is and where my trophy is is very suspect. As a outfitter myself I know the importance to keep the clients trophies safe. Our food was bad, there were NO toilets and no hot water for showering or washing . We had to shit outside in the snow. The fact that my group and I were separated was frustrating. We had no contact with each other. No medical equipment were available and we ate and slept on the floor. We even share a hut with 9 guides, cooks, their friends and whoever needed a place to sleep. This was a 1 room hut and we all slept in this 1 room. I had no english speaking person in my camp. ~ Randy Westraadt
5/16/2012 Rebuttal from Dan Frederick of Ameri-cana

We have been sending hunters to Tajikistan for over 15 years now and have had great success and many very happy clients. I, as an agent, act only as an agent for Yuri and don't have absolute control of all the situations that may arise in Tajikistan while hunting.

What Mr. Westraadt refers to as a "tent" is commonly known as a Yurt and are very common in Tajikistan and other neighboring countries. We had never Guaranteed any game to be taken let alone a particular size of Sheep as Mr. Westraadt suggest. We all now as hunters that nothing is guaranteed while hunting free ranging animals in the wild.

In Mr. Westraadt's contract it states that if an Ibex is taken that there is no additional trophy fee. It does not state that an Ibex is guaranteed and/or included. But because Mr. Westraadt was so upset about some of the uncontrollable problems on his hunt we negotiated and arranged with the outfitter for Mr. Westraadt to come back next fall for an Ibex hunt with no charge and no trophy fee. As far as the shipping is concerned it has been delayed for various small uncontrollable reasons but as I write this I have confirmed with Yuri's staff that his hide and horns are now packaged and about to be shipped. Some things don't go as smooth in Tajikistan as they do in North America or Africa. They simply don't have the means as we do here.

My advice to anybody that is planning on travelling to hunt in this part of the world is to be patient and never in a hurry...We have not lost any sheep horns or hides but some have taken a little longer to get back because of permits and necessary paperwork that is needed. We are dealing with Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and the final country of destinations Governments and all the paperwork that each require to export and/or import and the rules are always changing. The outfitter did state to us that the trophies would be sent by the end of January and I did pass this information on to the clients but for unknown reasons to me it didn't happen.

I was accused of being a liar from Mr. Westraadt but I did explain to him that I was only passing on the information that the outfitter told me. I have continued to keep Mr. Westraadt and other clients abreast of the situation as it progressed. We will continue to work with Mr. Westraadt and help all of our clients as we always have until they receive their hides and horns.

If you are thinking of hunting in this part of the world my best advice would be to book with someone who is very experienced and knowledgeable like ourselves so they will be able to help you if any unforeseen problems should arise.

Feel free to contact us regarding this issue. We will continue to keep working with Mr. Westraadt and to resolve his issue. *780-469-0579* - Dan Frederick, Ameri-Cana Expeditions Inc. Since 1985. www.ameri-cana.com

5/16/2012 - Response from Randy Westraadt

Dan said I could a return hunt for ibex at no cost. Except to pay for my flights, accommodation, shipping of trophies etc. So to me it does not mean "no charge". I wanted a full expense pad trip. They stated that it was no problem if we are fit to find ibex on our hunt. Our guides stated there were NO ibex in the area so what is meant by good chance??

I had to pay extra USD 5000 on my contract for Ibex, which my 2 partners did not pay. That is why they (my friends) were offered the ibex return hunt as well but has to pay for their trophy fees!!

How can they expect me to return if all logistics were a nightmare? How bad will I be treated on a free hunt if they cannot treat me well on a USD 40 000 hunt? I really wanted my ibex on this trip that is who I booked with Dan for he told me both is no problem on ne trip and he stated every week that his clients are returning after 5days with both animals. I am a tough hunter and have hunted the worlds worst places even in Pakistan and Afghanistan and have never such bad logistics. I do not complain easily for I am a guide myself and understand that things go wrong. But I know the difference between not being professional and prepared and between just a lack of interest in our group. I know that while we were there, Yuri was hunting a famous sheep hunter Hussein Golabchi and our guides said that he takes up all logistics and good camps so maybe we got it unlucky.

I would like my USD 5000 refunded for ibex or a fully paid trip home to home.

Let me answer Dan's reply

The tent or Yurt as they call it was not the problem. It was sharing it with the other 10 people. Nick Frederick replied that he was shocked to hear that we had to share the yurt with camp staff and that they put us in a fly or spike camp.
As stated in my letter I am happy with the trophy and did not complain on size. I saw enough sheep!!
There is no additional trophy fees because it is PAID UPFRONT. My letter from Dan state if I am fit I have a GOOD chance but if there is NO IBEX in the area how good is my chances??
Why is the following questions not answered

Why was our trophies only skinned after 3 days
Why did you state we must bring bags to take our trophies back with us if it was not even skinned out before we left.
Why were there no washing facilities like a field shower, hot water or a field toilet? Not even a screen to hunch down behind. Eventually I was taken to a toilet (picture attached)!!!
Why was everybody (10 people) just shitting outside the yurt
Why did we have only 2 vehicles for 3 hunters
We were told that our trophies would reach us end of Jan, then mid Feb then, April, now its May and my shipping agent heard nothing!!
We were told that Yuri over hunts his quota and waits for the following years tags to ship older trophies. That is why they delay! Why should it take 6 months for ship and dip
How patient must we be...I think 6 months is good. Why in a hurry to pay but be patient for service.
Why does other agents take full responsibility and you state "you act only as an agent"...what is an agents job except to take commission then.
We were said to be staying in heated stone buildings with a shower and hot water. We did not see any and could not wash for 8 days. There were not water and basins to wash.

So when do we get our trophies. If it was a African or American guide he would have been black listed long time ago, we is this outfit being treated otherwise or is this normal??
What is "small uncontrollable problems" that delay trophies for 6 months. It more sounds like large problems!! Why is permits a problem if we applied in August 2011.Why were we not told by you as experienced agent that in can take 6 months to get the trophies. South Africa has NO import rules changed ever on Marco Polo and my South African friend who used another outfitter came back with his trophy on the same plane. His is mounted all ready and mine is not even on a plane yet.

Why are there unknown reasons in January? Is it not of interest of the agent to find out why a clients trophy is delayed for 5 months. Is that professional? Must a client be happy to pay USD 40 000 and told his trophy is delayed for unknown reason. Will you be happy with such an answer?

Luckily my skin and horns were micro-chipped and marked so I will see if I will receive MY skin and MY horns n GOOD CONDITION.

I think I am not unreasonable on my request for a refund of USD 5 000 or a fully paid return trip for Ibex.

Randy Westraadt

5/18/2012  Response from Dan Frederick of Ameri-Cana

Nothing is as it seems...It clearly states in Randy's contract that "If an Ibex is not taken that there is NO refund"

Randy was not charged extra for the Ibex...This is why he paid more than his 2 hunting partners. One of them booked in 2007 and the other booked his hunt in early 2010 and at that time the price was $22,000.00 + $10,000 trophy on the sheep...Ibex was on trophy fee only ($3500.00 if taken...No guarantee's either). Randy booked his hunt August 25, 2011.Before Randy booked his hunt there was a Marco Polo license increase and the price went up to $28,500.00 + $10,000.00. Ameri-Cana nor the outfitter had any control of this increase. Because the increase was so drastic we did negotiate with the outfitter that "We would not charge any trophy if an Ibex was taken"

Ibex was NOT included nor Guaranteed just an added bonus if everything worked out. The Marco Polo was first priority of course. That is why it states in the contract NO REFUND ON IBEX IF NOT TAKEN...Many hunters have taken Ibex on this hunt but not all.

We thought at the time of the increase that we would do anything that we could for clients who already booked a hunt...We kept the price the same for the other 2 guys by basically working a deal with the outfitter and forfeiting our commission. We still had to pay the outfitter the new cost of the hunt with the price increase...We thought this would be the best thing to do to keep our customers happy and uphold our reputation of taking care of our clients even if it meant not making any money. Also the reason that the outfitter is charging the other guys a trophy fee on the return Ibex hunt is that they originally had to pay a trophy fee if one was taken and Randy did not. We were trying to keep it even and fair to all 3.

We are continuing to complete the shipping process and it will happen very shortly...

Randy,

Because of some of the problems you had is why Yuri has agreed to bring you back on an Ibex hunt at NO charge. He is not bringing you back just because you didn't shoot an Ibex.

5/19/2012  Response from Dan Frederick of Ameri-Cana

Ok the ibex question answered. Please answer the other questions one by one as well Dan. Talk logistics here and tell me that you think were treated up to standard. PLEASE answer the rest of the questions and then I might understand!! Should I be happy and dancing after the hunt.... the ibex or the fact that there were NO ibex was not the only problem. Remember I had 5 hunting days left and the guides did not want to try for ibex because there were no ibex, I had Marco polo shot and why not try for ibex!!! I was not allowed even to try. Come on Dan is that fair...but answer the other questions please!! Next time join such a hunt with us and see what I am talking about. Do you approve of the trophy treatment and toilets and no washing facilities.

Awaiting your full answer.... you know Dan if I got an apology and understanding and taking responsibility attitude from you other that what you are rationalizing I would maybe have accepted the situation. I felt crooked out of a lifetime dream I had due to bad logistics. I have hunted and not returned with sindh ibex and blanford urial and I cherish the hunt for I had a great experience. Here I got a great trophy but my energy is spent by bad logistics, untruths and a trophy shipment postponed for 6 months and a agent telling me I had a great time and advise me just to be patient!!

So I am awaiting your answer to my other questions one for one please.

5/23/2012  Response from Dan Frederick of Ameri-Cana

I cannot answer as to exactly why the things that happened to you happened. I am not trying to hide behind this but I am the agent for the outfitter. I do not organize all the logistics for each hunt. Thats the outfitters job. For example, when I asked Yuri as to why your group stayed in a yurt as opposed to the stone building that most of the other hunters stayed in he replied with I dont promise anyone that they will stay in the stone buildings. Which is true, but because most of my clients stayed in stone buildings, I assumed that you would too. I am sure you understand the agent and outfitter scenario and how it works.

Also please understand that I along with my brother and dad are outfitters too and have been for over 25 years. We are very experienced in all aspects of outfitting, being a worldwide agent and working with other agents who sell our hunts. We have had many years of great service from Yuri and his staff, including this past year. I had many hunter this past season that said there hunts were great and the logistics we very professional. Some were able to bring their trophies home and some are still waiting like you for their trophies to arrive in the U.S.

I am in communication with Yuri and his staff regularly but unfortunately the information that they relay to me has not been followed up or seen through this time. I am not sure as to why, and when I ask Yuri he says he will contact his staff himself and get it done but it seems to be dragging on. We are not happy with the situation either but we are not going to throw away the 15-year relationship we have with him over this delayed shipping problem.

My first priority is to get yours and all my other clients their horns and capes. I do understand how you feel and I am sorry about this situation I would feel the same way. We are trying to work the Yuri and solve these issues and get the hides and horns in the owners possession. I know you are frustrated. So are we, but my hands are sort of tied right now. Yuri has stated that he has all shipments ready to go. I am not sure what the delay is. Maybe they are waiting on permits. I am not sure but I will keep on him with phone calls and emails until he gets them shipped to everyone. Be rest assured that I am on your side and working everyday to resolve these issues.

I will be in touch, Dan

6/23/2012  Update from Randy Westraadt

My Marco Polo arrived in South Africa and as predicted it is a screw up. I had mine skinned as a full mount and my Marco arrived yesterday with a shoulder mount cape. I have micro chipped my Marco skin in the hooves for identification because I shot a beautiful snow white Marco. This cape I received is old and grey but I wanted a full mount. I do not want any other skin. Now they owe me an ibex, which I was promised, and a Marco. These are the most unprofessional people I have worked with in 20 years of international hunters

Please add this to my complaint.

The Hunting Report Copyright c 2012 Who We Are/What We do / Contact Us

BGH

Жесть конечно, особенно для юаровца.

Кто нибудь знает, что за микрочипы он вешал на трофеи?

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

GDF

Начну переводить потихоньку.

BGH

Я вот подумал, чтобы я делал на его месте. ИМХО если все выглядит так критично, нужно фиксировать (что он и делал), разворачиваться и уезжать. Так у него был бы шанс вернуть деньги, а не гоняться годами за пропавшими трофеями (думаю безуспешно).

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

GDF

Охотник ЮАРОвей,РН.
Охотился в Таджикистане с 29.11.2011 до 5.12.2011 у Юрия Матисона, букинг агент Американа.
Взял Марко Поло 50"
Не взял козерога, не видел,гиды даже не пытались его искать ,объясняя что козерога в этой местности нет.
Животных много
гиды на троечку
лагерь ,оборудование и снаряжение плохое
еда и обработка трофеев плохие
полет Турецкими авиалиниями хороший
По деньгам все понятно
Проблемы на охоте: Нас было три охотника и мы делили одну избушку с 9 парнями из персонала,спали все на полу.Не было проточной воды,туалета,или какой то ширмы в качестве такового.Все 12 человек отправляли надобности на улице при минус 10.Сидели на полу,ели старые фрукты и черствый хлеб.Там было только 2 машины на трех охотников.Они ломались каждый день.На второй день я переехал в старый армейский лагерь,и мы с гидами там были без аптечки и связи с основным лагерем.Я усердно охотился на марко поло и взял хороший трофей.Несмотря на то что я заплатил заранее за трофей козерога,гиды не делали даже попыток его найти,объясняя что здесь козерога нет.Шкуру с моего трофея стали снимать только через 3 дня.И она была вся в крови.В лагере не было соли.До 10 апреля мой агент Американа не может найти нашего аутфиттера и наши трофеи.Нам обещали их в конце января и доставка трофеев была полностью оплачена после охоты.Агент предложил мне бесплатную охоту на козерога,но они не могут даже найти моего марко поло и я не хочу еще одной охоты с ними.На охоте мы платили вперед даже за трофеи.Я думаю мы были обмануты на этой охоте.Мои гиды пытались продать мне большие рога марко поло чем мой, я отказался.У меня есть фотографии подтверждающие мои слова.
Лучшие моменты охоты: оставление охотничьего лагеря и путь обратно в Ош.
Рекомендации для собирающихся туда:быть в хорошей форме и взять свою еду.
Рекомендуете ли вы это охоту своему другу? Нет
Почему? Очень плохая обработка трофеев и логистика,с учетом того что это лучшее предложение по марко поло.Агент не может ответить мне на вопрос где мои трофеи.Это моя худшая охота.
Охотничий опыт: 5 континентов 21 год профессиональным охотником,взято более чем 100 трофеев по всему миру.
Физическая форма очень хорошая.

Gook

BGH
Жесть конечно, особенно для юаровца.

Кто нибудь знает, что за микрочипы он вешал на трофеи?

Ром, положа руку на сердце, ну shit outside при -10 не такая уж и проблема 😊 Просто делаешь shit быстро и все дела. Я на Чукотке при -42 делал 😊
Да и МП он отстрелял за короткий срок.
Другой косяк с солью вышел- это да.
Хотя кто знает ЧТО им было обещано перед охотой.
Ну и вопрос в качестве трофея который прислали ему. Тут хрен знает что произошло.

BGH

Gook
shit outside при -10 не такая уж и проблема
Для нас с тобой - в принципе да , но... шит аутсайд, спать на полу юрты вперемешку с местными, питаться всяким говном, охотиться без транспорта и все это за 40 000 баксов - я бы воспринял как проблему.
Хотя кто знает ЧТО им было обещано перед охотой.
Как минимум было обещано размещение в каменном доме с удобствами (что видно из дальнейшей переписки с агентом).

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

Gook

BGH
Как минимум было обещано размещение в каменном доме с удобствами (что видно из дальнейшей переписки с агентом).

Слушай, ну там вменяемый опытный охотник. КАК можно было поверить в наличие каменного дома в горах Таджикистана.
Я думаю, что организаторы феерически промумили вторую юрту (для персонала) и решили что сойдет так.

GDF

Я был разочарован этой охотой.Много лет я ,южноафриканец ,мечтал поохотится на марко поло,Американа обещала мне много хорошего и гарантировала трофей 55 инчей и козерога в 5 дней и даже попоросила взять мешки для трофеев после охоты.Как РН я не сильно переживал по поводу размера моего трофея,я усердно охотился и взял хорошего марко поло с белой шкурой.Я был счастлив и удовлетворен.После я увидел что мой трофей не был вымыт и с него не снята шкура после 2х дней.Я стал переживать.Там не было никого кто мог изъяснятся на понимаемом английском и после 3х дней обработали мой трофей.Необработанный трофей на третий день я сфотографировал.Когда я захотел поохотится на козерога мой гид приехал через 14 часов после. Он ремонтировал машину для Юрия как он сказал.После трех часов езды гид сказал что охота окончена и они не будут больше охотится оставшиеся время.Он сказал что там нет козерога,Хотя я имею бесплатную охоту на козерога там я не доверяю организатору.Я бы хотел получить кое что назад.У них нет идеи где сейчас аутфиттер и где мой трофей. Я сам как аутфиттер знаю насколько важной частью охоты является забота о трофее.На ша еды была плоха,не было туалета и горячей воды для душа и стирки,мы гадили на улице в снег.Наша группа была разделена ,не имея контакта друг с другом.Спали всей толпой на полу в одной комнате, и никто в лагере не говорил по английски.

Если кто то из англочитающих поможет напечатать на русском дальше переписку я и другие участники будем ему благодарны.

BGH

Gook
КАК можно было поверить в наличие каменного дома в горах Таджикистана
Как, как, вот так 😊
"most of my clients stayed in stone buildings, I assumed that you would too" (слова агента)

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

GDF

От себя, смотрел фильмы оттуда,там было все в шоколаде,и с хавкой и с удобствами,только что биде не было.Но время идет и в такой стане может все поменяться очень быстро.

BGH

GDF
Если кто то из англочитающих поможет напечатать на русском дальше переписку я и другие участники будем ему благодарны.
А что там дальше печатать? Риторические вопросы охотника и отмазки агента, мол я только агент (ниибацо опытный и до этого успешный), все предъявы организатору? 😊

Позабавило, что охотнику предложили прислать другие рога большего размера (он отказался), в итоге прислали не его трофей (свой он чипами пометил).

Кто то видел такие чипы в продаже?

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

GDF

Кстати можно организовать курс подготовки к такой охоте где нибудь зимой в стройгородке. Спать вповалку с таджиками , хавчик как там,шит аутсайд, и все в Москве. Букингагентам на заметку.

walker41

Смех и грех.

It clearly states in Randy's contract that "If an Ibex is not taken that there is NO refund"

Чуваку пообещали ибекса и взяли 5 штук баксов с условием "не убъешь, деньги не вернем". Гиды, на месте, сказали что в этих местах его сроду не было.
Великолепная коммерческая идея... начать что ли гиппопотамов продавать в Архангельской.. не убил - сам виноват 😀

BGH

walker41
Великолепная коммерческая идея... начать что ли гиппопотамов продавать в Архангельской.. не убил - сам виноват
Обратись в Американу, глядишь и в правду впарят какому нибудь юаровцу 😊
GDF
Кстати можно организовать курс подготовки к такой охоте где нибудь зимой в стройгородке. Спать вповалку с таджиками , хавчик как там,шит аутсайд, и все в Москве. Букингагентам на заметку.
Вот это дело. А то все про физподготовку и стрельбу 😊

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

walker41

Why in a hurry to pay but be patient for service.

Почему надо платить как можно скорее, а к сервису проявлять терпение.. хороший вопрос. Агентишка много извиняется и объясняет, но про возврат бабок ни гугу.

HUNTER 005

GDF

+1 Необходимый опыт пить горячую водку с лепешками! ергеменды (с) ОНемен

С Уважением.

bulldog

Чот я напрягся

GDF

Андрюх темка специально для тебя. Только вчера говорили а сегодня утром обновление на репорт посмотрел.

GDF

bulldog
Чот я напрягся

Аванец заслал уже?

BGH

Пописывай толстый договор со всевозможными warranties and indemnities 😊

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

bulldog

BGH
Пописывай толстый договор со всевозможными warranties and indemnities 😊

Поможешь? 😊

BGH

Нивапрос 😛

------------------
Hunt big or go home.

walker41

И предоплату не 100%ную..

Berdick

bulldog
Чот я напрягся
А чё напрягаться? Всё равно лучше чем Матисона охоты на Марко Поло нет в Таджикистане, да и во всем мире.
Все лучшие трофеи у него добыты.
Ну не знаю...., мои знакомые были у него уже дважды, претензий нет, и трофеи знатные добыли.

GDF

Berdick
А чё напрягаться? Всё равно лучше чем Матисона охоты на Марко Поло нет в Таджикистане, да и во всем мире.
Все лучшие трофеи у него добыты.
Ну не знаю...., мои знакомые были у него уже дважды, претензий нет, и трофеи знатные добыли.

Дела давно минувших дней(с). По поводу хорошего лагеря увиденного в фильме беру свои слова обратно. Уточнил. Это лагерь не Матисона, а тех кто намного лучше Матисона делает охоты в Таджикистане. Матисон просто туда клиента привез.

GDF

А бывает и так. Почти все персонажи те же.

DATE AND PLACE OF HUNT
Report ID: 8475 Weapon Used: Rifle How Hunt Was Conducted? Guided
Date of Hunt: October 5, 2011 to October 13, 2011
Place of Hunt: Tajikistan Lake Karakul
OUTFITTER, GUIDE AND BOOKING AGENT DETAILS
Outfitter (or safari company): Yuri Madison; Madison, Yuri. Moscow; Russia;
Personal Guide (if any): Ozod
Booking Agent (if any): Pat Frederick; Ameri-cana Expeditions, Inc.. 6007 - 104 Street NW; Edmonton; ALBERTA; T6H- 2k6; Canada; Tel. 780-469-0579; Fax: 780-465-5040;Email: ameri.cana@shaw.ca; Web Ameri-cana.com
Trip Arrangements
(if self-guided):
License Required:
GAME DESCRIPTION
Major Game Animals Taken: Argali, Marco Polo - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 56"
Ibex, Siberian - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 50"
Game Sought But Not Taken:
Game Condition Comments: Lots sheep near the main camp
SERVICE RATINGS (excellent, good, fair or poor)
Quality of Outfit: Excellent Guide/PH Ability: Excellent
Condition of Camp: Good Condition of Equipment: Good
Quality of Food: Good Trophy Care: Excellent
Name of Airline: American Airlines and Aeroflot Airline Service: Excellent
Airline Comments: Excellent service and all flights were on-time.
COSTS
Hunting Fees: Amount: $25000
Trophy Fees: Amount: $10000
Permits/Licenses: Included Amount: $0
Commercial Airfares: Amount: $0
Charter Airfares: Amount: $0
Other Costs: Amount: $0
Total: $0
SUMMARY REMARKS
Problems of Hunt:
Highlights of Hunt: Killing the grandest of all sheep.
Equipment Recommendations: Don't bring a rifle or spotting scope use the ones from camp they are great. Bring clothes for cold and wind.
Would You Recommend This Hunt to a Friend? yes
Why? Great trophy and adventure
HUNTER INFORMATION
Hunting Experience: fifty years, have hunted on six continents.
Physical Condition: Ok, for 67 years old
IMPORTANT NOTES (actions taken if hunter unhappy with hunt)
Notified Outfitter? Notified Personal Guide? Notified Booking Agent?
Seeking any kind of restitution or other settlement from agent, outfitter or guide?
If Seeking Restitution, What is Sought?
ADDITIONAL HUNTER COMMENTS AND/OR OUTFITTER/BOOKING AGENT REBUTTAL
Three weeks before my departure Dan Fredrick of Ameri-cana called and said, Theres a problemRussia no longer allows the transport of firearms through their country. Great, I thought. Here I have non-refundable tickets and I couldve booked my flight through Istanbul instead. Id chosen Moscow because Id never been there and wanted to spend a few days looking around. What can I do now? He replied that the camp had several good rifles and I could use one of them. I asked what Id be using and inquired about the ammo and bullet weight. He said he didnt know but would find out. I hoped the gun wasnt a piece of junk. Dan soon called again and said, Its a 300 Jarrett with a tactical scope shooting 165 grain Ballistic Tips. You can shoot the Jarrett a few times before going out. What a relief! The flight from Houston to Moscow went flawlessly, customs was a breeze, and my driver was waiting so it was off to the hotel. The city was vibrant with lots of cars, people, shopping, and restaurants. Moscow reminded me of Parisbusy and expensive! The flight to Bishkek and Osh also went without a hitch. The 200 mile road trip from Osh (3,000 ft elevation) to camp (13,000 ft elevation) took 10 hours including 1.5 hrs to pass through Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan check points. I spent the next day resting, getting accustomed to the high elevation, and shot the Jarrett. It performed perfectly. By taking Diamox, not eating much, and abstaining from alcohol I felt fine the entire trip. But, due to the thin air, I did walk and think more slowly than I do while at home in Houston, altitude 50 ft. The next day we (the head guide Ozod, the assistant guide Risbek, the driver Junus, plus myself) left camp at 10 a.m. to look for sheep and to familiarize me with the area. We saw 100+ ewes but no rams. The following day we left camp at 7:30 a.m. and by 9 oclock we had located a group of 20+ rams and devised a plan on how to get up on them, which included getting above them. The Russian Jeep transported us most of the way up the mountain to about 15,000 ft. The ensuing hike wouldve been easy with more oxygen, but I did make it to 16,000 ft. just in time for the sheep to lie down. The sheep were at 340 yards and a 30 degree angle below us. No problem, I thought, Ill shoot my ram while its sleeping. The problem was that I couldnt see them lying down, although the guides could. While waiting for them to get up, the wind started blowing 40-60 mph, and then it started to snowhard. Ozod said, No good, cant see. We waited it stopped snowing. The 2 hour wait gave me plenty of time to catch my breath. One ram got up, too small. Then another stood, and another. Shoot that one, Ozod finally said. Which one? I asked. Risbek carefully assisted me in getting on the right ram and I shot a beautiful ram with heavy 56 horns. Yuri explained that the sheep were extra high during my hunt because it had been a dry summer and the grass was better near the glaciers. Besides my Marco Polo sheep, my ibex hunt met with great success. Both trophies made it successfully to the taxidermist in Dallas. Yuri and his team in Bishkek, Osh, and camp made the entire trip a joy.

zaurbek

вот чабан, нашел куда ездить на охоту...таджики не совсем хороший народ, в любой момент могут подвести. когда служил по срочке лично видел как они даже своих продавали за 100 грамм чарза.

DocFly

Кому продавали?

Лэнд Крузер

Интересно, чтo парню оxоту продавали агенты, а агентам аутфитер. Какой у агентов с аутфитером договор мы не знаем. Это парню они сказали 100% предоплата, но шото я сомневаюсь, что так оно все и было. Сорокет, конечно, с него струсили красочно 😞

Zarin west

таджики не совсем хороший народ,
А,простите,какой народ хороший?

Gorec05

Плохих народов не бывает,и это не обсуждается.Бывают люди нехорошие в любой нации и народе.Не вижу повода для обсуждения и осуждения народов.Заурбек не обсуждай народ и нацию и не будешь осужден сам.

zaurbek

Зайнула, я не весь народ обсуждаю, а говорю о тех уродах которые служили в 2004-2005гг на 12 ПогЗ Московского ПогО.

DocFly

Поддержу. Народов плохих не бывает.

горец

bulldog
Чот я напрягся

та я вам говорилЬ к нам ехайте но вы же телек смотрите , газеты читаете , "командировочных" слушаете 😛 ....

Сорокет, конечно, с него струсили красочно
это песдетс! ..увидел цифру неповерил ..за эти деньги можно парочку этих марков полых к нам завезти , в каком нибудь цирке с одним выходом "поселить" и заохотить ...

bulldog

та я вам говорилЬ к нам ехайте

Чо МП разводить стали?

горец

Чо МП разводить стали?
да не ...пока тока кроликов 😛

zaurbek

а там архаров много.

Anu

Мда, Юра Матисон один из лучших, если не бест оф зе бест. Но если по сервису все правда, в Киргизии достаточно лагерей (аутфиттеров) с куда лучшим сервисом. Да и с нормальным МП проблем не должно быть.

GDF

И в Таджике есть лагерь с хоршим сервисом( и не только) , но это лагерь не Матисона.

A_R

Мы были у ЮМ. такого беспредела там не может быть по определению. Лагеря нормально оборудованы. на озере вообще роскошно. МП там очень приличная популяция, но чтобы скомбинировать с хорошим тэком надо закладывать дней 10 как минимум - за козлом надо идти в другое место за перевал.
В принципе не могу представить что описанное в первом посте возможно.