We offer for sale US Patent

н мастер

Hello!
My name is Alexander Penchuk. I am from Ukraine, Kremenchug city.
I interesting developer fastening system for weapon barrels having no threads on the end of the barrel. I produce such silencers for hunters and engaged in this business for 7 years.
This mounting system has been developed on the basis of large CIS market needs, and patented by me.
 I am the only owner of patents in Ukraine, Russia and the United States.
This system provides a reliable fastening of sound reducing devices on the weapon even larger calibers. Very often, the owner of the weapons does not want or can not cut the thread on his arms, and the reasons for it are different.
In America and Canada are also many weapons without thread on the barrel.
For example SKS carbine.
Approximate analysis of the US market and Canada only SKS carbine around 1500000 pieces. But that's not all. There is a large list of weapons from other manufacturers too, without thread.
Basically it is a collector's gun and tapped spoils original form, that is originality.
Most of these weapons are shooting for fun and hearing protection is not in last place.
There are a lot of different weapons, from various manufacturers, also without a thread at the end of the barrel, and the weapons will be useful to have a mount for sound reduction systems.

We offer for sale US Patent
The patent for the invention, protection for 20 years.

which will soon be put up for sale.
US Publication No. 20160097609
https://www.google.com/patents...TCcDvoQ6AEIHTAA

the letter sent to many serious, weapons-grade companies in the US, but the owner will be the only one.
We offer for sale only in the US patent.
If you want to offer these products in the CIS, can consider selling patents of Ukraine and Russia.
If you own a large production capacity and modern facilities, you will easily make up to 1000000 pieces a year.
By setting a reasonable price for the consumer, you are guaranteed to get super profits.
For example, the muffler for SKS carbine with mount will easily cost 200-300 US dollars, this is a very reasonable price.
It will be sold quickly, as no trunk preparation for the installation of fastening is not required.
The presence of such attachment for mufflers will bring sales of your product to an entirely new level.
If you do not want to participate in the auction, so that competitors do not know the owner, please write me your suggestions via e-mail. mail.
Analyze the needs of your market, and if you are interested in my offer, please contact me via e-mail. mail
territory7.62@gmail.com
or wipmaster@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wt11Hcn5CM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZDKwsyWPaY

Здравствуйте!
Меня зовут Александр Николаевич Пенчук. Я из Украины, город Кременчуг.
Я разработчик интересной системы крепления для стволов оружия не имеющих резьбу на конце ствола. Я произвожу такие глушители для охотников и занимаюсь этим делом 7 лет.
Данная система крепления была разработана исходя из больших потребностей рынка СНГ, и мною запатентована.
Я единственный владелец патента в Украине, России и США.
Данная система обеспечивает надёжное крепление устройств снижения звука на оружии даже больших калибров. Очень часто владелец оружия не хочет или не может нарезать резьбу на своём оружии, и причины на это бывают разные.
В Америке и Канаде также много оружия без резьбы на стволе.
Например карабин СКС.
Приблизительный анализ рынка США и Канады только по карабину СКС приблизительно 1500000 штук. Но ведь это далеко не всё. Есть большой список оружия других производителей тоже без резьбы.
В основном это коллекционное оружие и нарезанная резьба портит первоначальный вид, то-есть оригинальность.
Часто из этого оружия стреляют для развлечения и защита слуха стоит не на последнем месте.
Есть ещё много другого оружия, различных производителей, также без резьбы на конце ствола, и для этого оружия будет полезно иметь такое крепление для систем уменьшения звука.

К продаже предлагается патент США
Патент на изобретение, защита на 20 лет.

который будет скоро выставлен на продажу.
номер публикации US 20160097609
https://www.google.com/patents...TCcDvoQ6AEIHTAA

данное письмо рассылается многим серьёзным, оружейным компаниям в США, но владелец будет только один.
К продаже предлагается только патент в США.
Если вы хотите предлагать данную продукцию на территории СНГ, могу рассмотреть продажу патентов Украины и России.
Если вы владеете большими производственными мощностями, и современным оборудованием, вам легко производить до 1000000 изделий в год.
Установив доступную цену для потребителя, вы гарантированно получите супер прибыль.
Например-глушитель для карабина СКС с таким креплением легко будет стоить 200-300 дол США, это очень доступная цена.
Продаваться он будет быстро, так как никакая подготовка ствола для установки крепления не нужна.
Наличие такого крепления для глушителей выведет продажи вашей продукции на совершенно новый уровень.
Если вы не хотите учавствовать в аукционе, чтоб конкуренты не знали владельца, пишите ваши предложения мне на эл. почту.
Проанализируйте потребности вашего рынка, и если вам интересно моё предложение, пишите мне на эл. почту
territory7.62@gmail.com
или wipmaster@gmail.com

please, mediators do not disturb!

Beket

Вау, только увидел)

Например-глушитель для карабина СКС с таким креплением легко будет стоить 200-300 дол США, это очень доступная цена.
примерно, как два СКС(а) )))

Продаваться он будет быстро

без сомнений, два условия успеха - RCMP и $390CAD

Наличие такого крепления для глушителей выведет продажи вашей продукции на совершенно новый уровень.

а вас в канадскую тюрьму - бинго!

н мастер

в канадскую тюрьму
а что, производители глушителей в америке все по тюрьмам уже????...

Beket

In Canada, a device to muffle or stop the sound of a firearm is a "prohibited device" under the Criminal Code.[39] A prohibited device is not inherently illegal in Canada but it does require an uncommon and very specific prohibited device license for its possession, use, and transport. Suppressors cannot be imported into the country by civilians;[40] special licensing is required for businesses to import and sell suppressors, and they are typically only available to law enforcement, conservation agencies, and the military.

н мастер
[B]Hello!
My name is Alexander Penchuk. I am from Ukraine, Kremenchug city.

На Канадійщіні майже автоматично попадаєш за грати десь на п'ять-шість років, но ти тримайся, все в тебе вийде ;-)