Что это за псевдопистолет? ?Umarex? Brigadier mod.96

Chamele0n12

В интернете ничего о нем нет кроме калибра и что он итальянский, а и что он 9мм или 8мм и газовый, в чем я ооооочень сомневаюсь. Ответьте пожалуйста:
Чем стреляет? Он боевой? Год производства?
Заранее спасибо!

------------------
Мои стволы:«BR»Аникс A-101M (старый)«BR»Ижевск MP-512 (отличная)«P»

Norg

Q. I'm a police-officer in Belgium and our service gun is a Beretta 92 FS Brigadier. For the moment I'm following a course for Range-officer (shooting) and I have to make a work about Berreta pistols double Action and Double Action Only. Is it possible to sent me the technical fichier of the 92 FS and the 92 D and any explanation about the difference in the working of the Double Action and the Double Action Only. (03/30/1999)

A. In order to answer to your question I will make large use of that the Beretta says. But I will add also some personal considerations.

Beretta says:

92 Series Pistols are semi-automatics and operate on the short recoil, delayed locking block system, which yields a faster cycle time. Each features a lightweight, forged frame made from aircraft-quality aluminum alloy. A combat trigger guard is standard. The slide and other steel components are coated with Bruniton, a Teflon based material that provides superior corrosion resistance and reduced friction between frame and slide. High definition sights. Standard 3-dot sight system is designed for quick target acquisition. Notched rear sight is dovetailed to slide. Blade front sight is integrated with slide. Three-dot tritium night sight system also available.
All 92 Series pistols feature unique safety refinements. On FS models, the ambidextrous manual safety also functions as a decocking lever. A firing pin block secures the firing pin, preventing it from moving forward and accidentally discharging, even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground muzzle down. The chamber loaded indicator is an added safety feature. When a round is chambered, the extractor protrudes to show a red indicator. In the dark, the user can feel the slightly protruding indicator.
The 92 Series pistols are available in 9mm Parabellum, .40 caliber, and 9mm x21 IMI.

Brigadier Pistols : the pistol incorporates all the high performance characteristics of the traditional 92 Series pistols, plus features that are uniquely Brigadier's. The Brigadier's slide is heavier and recontoured. This design accommodates a removable front sight and provides shooters with a critically important advantage. Because of the heavier slide, the gun's balance is enhanced and felt recoil is reduced significantly, increasing accuracy for second and subsequent shots. The Brigadier pistol is available in 9mm Parabellum (FS and D Models), .40 caliber (FS, D and G versions), and 9mm x21 IMI (98 Brigadier FS).

92D Models are double action only versions of the standard 92FS, with no external safety levers ("slick slide") and the hammer spur removed. Extended side serrations provide a sure grip for fast, easy racking of the slide. D models are as easy to operate as a revolver, with the exact same smooth trigger pull for each shot.

92 Series Pistol Specifications:

model
caliber
Magazine Capacity
Action
Overall Length (mm/in)
Barrel Length (mm/in)
Rifling
Pitch (mm/in)
Overall Width (mm/in)
Overall Height (mm/in)
Sight Radius (mm/in)
Weight Unloaded (gr/oz)
: 92FS
: 9mm x19
: 15
: Single/double
: 217/8.5
: 125/4.9
: R.H.,6 grooves
: 250/9.8
: 38/1.5
: 137/5.4
: 155/6.1
: 975/34.4
92 D
9mmx 19
Double only
217/8.5
125/4.9
R.H.,6 grooves
250/9.8
36/1.4
137/5.4
155/6.1
960/33.8
92FS Brigadier
9mm x 19
Single/double
217/8.5
125/4.9
R.H.,6 grooves
250/9.8
38/1.5
140/5.5
161/6.3
1000/35.3
92 D Brigadier
9mm x 19
Double only
217/8.5
125/4.9
R.H.,6 grooves
250/9.8
36/1.4
140/5.5
161/6.3
985/34.7

I say:

The difference between a single/double action pistol and a double action only pistol is:

- single/double action pistol: I can shoot in two ways. First: I start from decocked hammer and pull the trigger until the hammer before raises and then pulls down itself on the firing pin. (double action) (long trigger travel, great trigger pull weight). Second: I start from a cocked hammer and pull the trigger until the hammer pulls down itself on the firing pin. (single action) (short trigger travel, lighter trigger pull weight).
- double action only pistol: the hammer cannot stay in a cocked position and for this reason I can shoot only starting from decocked hammer and pull the trigger until the hammer before raises and then pulls down itself on the firing pin. (long trigger travel, light trigger pull weight).

With a double action only pistol I can shoot in an only way (double action).
With a single/double action pistol I can shoot in two different ways and theoretically, when I fire many rounds, the first shot (double action) differs from the other (single action).
In my opinion, really this does not happen.
Since the hammer stays in a cocked position when I chamber the first round, and however the hammer stays in a cocked position after shooting, and however when I am in a dangerous situation I raise the hammer until the hammer is cocked, really with a single/double action pistol I always shoot in the second way (single action) (starting from a cocked hammer) (short trigger travel, light trigger pull weight).

In order to shoot with "single action" (short trigger travel, light trigger pull weight) it is necessary that the person has a good training, why in dangerous situations stress can give rise to an involuntary contractions of the finger of the hand and release a shot accidentally.

From this point of view the "double action only" is safer why it needs of a longer trigger travel and therefore eliminates the problems written above.

But a long trigger travel affects the precision of the shooting and the time that is necessary to fire.