вот такой ахтунг с вальтером п22

Egoz

вы знали что если закрыть П22 на ключ и поставить курок на полувзвод то разобрать вальтер смогут лишь в сервис центре вальтера?

Did you know that if you use the key operated safety/lock on the side of the P22 and then click the hammer of the gun to half cock the gun locks itself and becomes a paperweight? I know now. With the gun in half cock the lock can not be turned back to the "fire" position and the hammer can't be dropped to free it. I call this the "Catch P22". The gun can not be dissassembled either. Thats some safety that makes the gun never fire again. Take my word for it and do not try and and duplicate my dillema.

I called Walther and they said the gun was designed to do this. Sounds like a bit of BS to me. They said it would have to be returned to the service department where they have a special tool to free up the gun. This will be the second time I have to sent the gun back for service.

Themistocles

сегодня хотел проверить как такой замок работает, так что иду домой и выкидываю ключ к черту

shmelev

Egoz
вы знали что если закрыть П22 на ключ и поставить курок на полувзвод то разобрать вальтер смогут лишь в сервис центре вальтера?
сегодня хотел проверить как такой замок работает, так что иду домой и выкидываю ключ к черту
Now You know how to spell Ruger 😀

Egoz

где он ентот ругер.....

Hind-D

Абзац... Я тока вальтер ППС решился купить.
А ещё у кого-то из производителей такие гениальные вещи бывают ?

pilligrim

Да, с этим ключом намудрили они явно. У меня была подобная проблемма, даже сам не понял как этот замок заклинил, пару часов потратил, пока выключил его

gozlun

Egoz

Did you know that if you use the key operated safety/lock on the side of the P22 and then click the hammer of the gun to half cock the gun locks itself and becomes a paperweight? I know now. With the gun in half cock the lock can not be turned back to the "fire" position and the hammer can't be dropped to free it. I call this the "Catch P22". The gun can not be dissassembled either. Thats some safety that makes the gun never fire again. Take my word for it and do not try and and duplicate my dillema.

I called Walther and they said the gun was designed to do this. Sounds like a bit of BS to me. They said it would have to be returned to the service department where they have a special tool to free up the gun. This will be the second time I have to sent the gun back for service.

Themistocles

Мы же,Вас предупреждали. 😀

DM

нах

Egoz

Мы же,Вас предупреждали

да ладно вам ))) это некритично. выкину ключ и все )))

Hind-D

Лучше его в заветном месте заныкать.
Комплектный ствол потом продать легче.