Greetings Comrades.

CapitalistPig

Я пришел с миром, что блоха укусила копейки щипать английски говоря бекон гриль капиталистического общества известный как Соединенные Штаты Америки. Не бойся, ибо холодная война закончилась, и сделали (мы выиграли), и я, но парень любитель пушки здесь, чтобы обмениваться культурными приветствия и 7,62 Токарев советы стороны загрузки. Кроме того, чтобы обратиться за фото вашей горячей жены Россия, предпочтительно во время езды белого медведя через Уральские горы выполнения магнитного свалки из автомата Калашникова (только фетиш мечта у меня есть). В любом случае благодарю Вас, Боже, благослови, и ебать AROCK.

------------------
Red Dawn Was A Kick Ass
Movie Except For The Ending

xwing

Отжиг месяца, я так думаю...

CapitalistPig

comrade xwing (awesome screen name by the way) I am sorry for Google Translate's terrible performance (such is life when you leave these things up to the lowest bidder) but I am sorry I did not exactly understand your comment. Perhaps your english is better than my russian? Just wondering what kinds of guns are popular with you reds? I have a mosin-nagant, yugo AK (M57) and a Tokarev TT-33 (love that pistol) and many other (more americun) guns but I am glad to have completed the Commie .30 Trifecta.

"translated" just in case:

Товарищ xwing (удивительный псевдоним, кстати) Прошу прощения за страшный производительность Google Translate (такие, это жизнь, когда вы оставите эти вещи до низкую цену), но я жалею, что не совсем понял ваш комментарий. Возможно, ваш английский лучше, чем моя Россия? Просто интересно, какие виды оружия пользуются популярностью у тебя красные? Я Мосина-Нагана, Юго АК (М57) и Токарева ТТ-33 (любовь, что пистолет) и многие другие (более americun) оружие, но я рад, что завершил коммуниста 0,30 Trifecta.

BKLYN_C

xwing
Отжиг месяца, я так думаю...

Сто пудов, я охренел

Caucasian64

[QУОТЕ]Оригиналлы постед бы хwинг:
[Б]Отжиг месяца, я так думаю...

[/Б][/QУОТЕ]

Транслит. 😀

I came with the world that flea bited copecks щипать English saying bacon the grill of capitalist society known as USA of America. be not afraid, for cold war ended, and made (we won), and I, but guy the amateur of the guns here, that to exchange cultural of the greeting and 7,62 Tokarev loading party councils. Besides to address for the photo of your hot wife Russia, preferably during ride of polar bear through Ural mountains of performance of Kalashnikov magnetic dumps from automatic device (only фетиш I have dream ). In any case I thank You, My god, bless, and ебать AROCK.

Caucasian64

CapitalistPig
comrade xwing (awesome screen name by the way) I am sorry for Google Translate's terrible performance (such is life when you leave these things up to the lowest bidder) but I am sorry I did not exactly understand your comment. Perhaps your english is better than my russian? Just wondering what kinds of guns are popular with you reds? I have a mosin-nagant, yugo AK (M57) and a Tokarev TT-33 (love that pistol) and many other (more americun) guns but I am glad to have completed the Commie .30 Trifecta.

Is English your first language? 😀

CapitalistPig

Caucasian64

Is English your first language? 😀

Unfortunately it is basically my only language.

Gilder

I love that shit. 😊

Caucasian64

CapitalistPig

Unfortunately it is basically my only language.

Well, Nobody's Perfect. 😊

Caucasian64

Gilder
I love that shit. 😊

Dude, Let's have some fun

Caucasian64

Капиталистичаская свинка убежала, блин....... 😀

le_boudin

CapitalistPig

Товарищ xwing (удивительный псевдоним, кстати) Прошу прощения за страшный производительность Google Translate (такие, это жизнь, когда вы оставите эти вещи до низкую цену), но я жалею, что не совсем понял ваш комментарий. Возможно, ваш английский лучше, чем моя Россия? Просто интересно, какие виды оружия пользуются популярностью у тебя красные? Я Мосина-Нагана, Юго АК (М57) и Токарева ТТ-33 (любовь, что пистолет) и многие другие (более americun) оружие, но я рад, что завершил коммуниста 0,30 Trifecta.

don't try too hard pal... everybody speaks english in here... if you have something to share go ahead, talk normally and don't be a stattering moron...

Caucasian64

le_boudin

everybody speaks english in here... if you have something to share go ahead, talk normally and don't be a stattering moron...

Ja,ja, naturlich 😀

xwing

CapitalistPig

Be careful with who you call "reds" here...

Gilder

I don't see anything abnormal in his talk. Good guys just like us.

le_boudin

I don't see anything abnormal in his talk.

did u read his intro? sounds like he is short of coupla breaks from the pile...

CapitalistPig

le_boudin

don't try too hard pal... everybody speaks english in here... if you have something to share go ahead, talk normally and don't be a stattering moron...

haha my bad, just trying to be polite and use the native language. Cheers and safe shooting!

le_boudin

did u read his intro? sounds like he is short of coupla breaks from the pile...

haha yeah just my attempt at American humor...just a regular dude that likes to shoot guns and blow shit up.

Gilder

No problem brother. Welcome to Guns.ru.

CapitalistPig

Also just wanted to point out that your site has become somewhat famous on arfcom (ar15.com) the main gun site for the US (sorry if that site is well known, I had never heard of guns.ru before running into there, and just assume the opposite is true).

Here's the actual thread:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1148213&page=1

«a href=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1148213&page=1»arfcom (not sure if html works on your forum but giving it a try«/a»

CapitalistPig

Gilder
No problem brother. Welcome to Guns.ru.

Thank you I appreciate it. What guns are popular over there? Like I said previous I really enjoy collecting old Russian/USSR weapons as they are so very different from US weapons (which is what I originally collected), do you all collect US weapons the same?

Gilder

I went there, that's why I know you are totally cool. You'll find here same kind of people. And I like your jokes about Russian chicks, they are fucking hot. 😊

Gilder

I live here in US, but I'm sure someone will answer your question.

BKLYN_C

Gilder
I went there, that's why I know you are totally cool. You'll find here same kind of people. And I like your jokes about Russian chicks, they are fucking hot. 😊

Russian chicks are hot, the jokes are stupid.

xwing

Тотали кул, ага, он отреагировал на мою реплику каким-то образом (наугад?) Небось молодой русскоязычный мусор в поисках.

BKLYN_C

xwing
Тотали кул, ага, он отреагировал на мою реплику каким-то образом (наугад?) Небось молодой русскоязычный мусор в поисках.

На ар15 он отписался про эту ветку, все как есть. Вроде он не хотел подъёбывать никого здесь, его самого там вздрюкнули когда гугловский текст перевели обратно на аглецку мову. Ну да и хер с ним.

Old Fart

CapitalistPig
Also just wanted to point out that your site has become somewhat famous on arfcom (ar15.com) the main gun site for the US (sorry if that site is well known, I had never heard of guns.ru before running into there, and just assume the opposite is true).

Да ладно уж, не парьтесь, пешыте на свой первы езыка.

xwing

BKLYN_C

На ар15 он отписался про эту ветку, все как есть. Вроде он не хотел подъёбывать никого здесь, его самого там вздрюкнули когда гугловский текст перевели обратно на аглецку мову. Ну да и хер с ним.

Да я уже заметил , прочитал ту ветку. Ошибся ну и замечательно.

xwing

CapitalistPig

Thank you I appreciate it. What guns are popular over there? Like I said previous I really enjoy collecting old Russian/USSR weapons as they are so very different from US weapons (which is what I originally collected), do you all collect US weapons the same?

Most people here who do own handguns live in US, Canada or Baltic states that are former soviet republics. There is no private handgun ownership in Russia , Ukraine and most other parts of the former Soviet Union.
Rifles and shotguns are permitted in Russia but you need to seek a permit from the government. You have to own a shotgun for 5 years before you can apply for a rifle permit. There are restrictions on magazines (10 rounds I believe) and length of the firearm. No full-auto (legally).
In Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Moldova and Georgia (the country not US State) private handgun ownership is permitted and generally you can carry a handgun for self-defense.

As for the differences between Russian and US weapons I would not be so sure - just take apart 1911 and TT and place parts next to each other 😊

gozlun

CapitalistPig
haha my bad, just trying to be polite and use the native language. Cheers and safe shooting!

Don't try,be polite in english.
Welcome.

Барс 1

CapitalistPig
AR-15 is a great site/forum. I am a member of it. Love it.
Welcome to talks.guns.ru .

Caucasian64

Пишут такую же хрень,как везде, включая этот форум. 😀

AR15/AK47

I have been wondering this for some time, how many you guys own AR15s? 😀

Caucasian64

AR15/AK47
I have been wondering this for some time, how many you guys own AR15s? 😀

Here is so many people who have AR's, including fully automatic ones. Personally, I do not like those rifles.

Caucasian64

fd15k

That's coz you suck 😀

Gm,gm....GFYS.

JTF2

We should form an expeditionary unit to go meet the savages. (C)

Ah, the redneck humor...
I wonder if I should join their AR15 forum and troll the shit out of it...

filin

Громадяне,резвитесь,но в меру.Без взаимных оскорблений.
По теме - у моих знакомых 4 клона АР-15.Я так думаю,что их в Самаре намного больше - просто не со всеми владельцами знаком. Так что юмор уважаемого AR15/AK47 до меня не доходит.

JTF2

Что на зарубежных, что на ганзе, возникали троллинговые темы "Что лучше: АК47 или М16?", которые всегда становились политическими с великим срачем по поводу и без.

neil

Фигасе, на Ганзу напали с неожиданной стороны! 😀 😀

Американским участникам загадка: ват из ит?! 😀

filin

оскорблением не считается
Тема постепенно скатывается куда не надо.А закрывать тему нового участника не хочется - может неправильно понять.

Барс 1

Caucasian64
Пишут такую же хрень,как везде, включая этот форум. 😀
так ведь не без этого 😀

Барс 1

fd15k
Они ведь сразу заявили намерение потроллить.
почему вы так решили? Первый например открыл тему,и судя по всему ему и правда интересно.Что поделаешь если великий гугл-переводчик так переводит.Они вон на АР-15 форуме уже на 4 страницы накатали. 😊 Что касается второго ,возможно да, доверия не внушает.

AR15/AK47

JTF2
We should form an expeditionary unit to go meet the savages. (C)

Ah, the redneck humor...
I wonder if I should join their AR15 forum and troll the shit out of it...

A already have our have our share of trolls. There are probably more trolls on our site then there are members on your site. No joke

filin

No joke
We have very few active members today.Don't know why.

Lehmen

CapitalistPig
As you probably understood already, "over there" is a funny thing to say, because many of handgun owners here are actually Russian speaking your fellows Americans. I can speak for Lithuania. Most popular handguns here are undoubtedly Glocks and PM (e. g. Makarov pistol). But in fact there are not many collectors in my country, majority buy handguns for self-defense or/and sport.

CapitalistPig

Lehmen
As you probably understood already, "over there" is a funny thing to say, because many of handgun owners here are actually Russian speaking your fellows Americans. I can speak for Lithuania. Most popular handguns here are undoubtedly Glocks and PM (e. g. Makarov pistol). But in fact there are not many collectors in my country, majority buy handguns for self-defense or/and sport.

Ah cool. Yeah I didn't really think about the american aspect, makes sense you would want to stay in contact with Russia. A PM is one gun I haven't picked up yet, might have to get on that.

Caucasian64

CapitalistPig

Ah cool. Yeah I didn't really think about the american aspect, makes sense you would want to stay in contact with Russia. A PM is one gun I haven't picked up yet, might have to get on that.

Take a good look into the profiles of the members of this thread.

Lehmen

CapitalistPig
Ah cool. Yeah I didn't really think about the american aspect, makes sense you would want to stay in contact with Russia
It is especially true for handgun sections. They not allow to own handguns in Russia, you know.

CapitalistPig

Lehmen
It is especially true for handgun sections. They not allow to own handguns in Russia, you know.

I did not know that. Sad to hear. Any hope of overturning this? I can imagine Russia has an even greater problem with illegal guns being used in crimes that the US.

Lehmen

CapitalistPig
I did not know that. Sad to hear. Any hope of overturning this? I can imagine Russia has an even greater problem with illegal guns being used in crimes that the US.
There is always a hope 😊 But right now, situation is truly ridiculous. Russian citizen in Russia can't own a handgun. The same Russian citizen in Lithuania CAN (after certain legal procedures, of course). And not only own, but to carry as well. My country trust Russian citizens more than Russia do. Isn't it a complete nonsense? As for illegal guns in Russia, generally it is not a problem at all. Maybe except few regions where military operations are going on (Caucasian64 know all about it).

BKLYN_C

Lehmen
There is always a hope 😊 But right now, situation is truly ridiculous. Russian citizen in Russia can't own a handgun. The same Russian citizen in Lithuania CAN (after certain legal procedures, of course). And not only own, but to carry as well. My country trust Russian citizens more than Russia do. Isn't it a complete nonsense? As for illegal guns in Russia, generally it is not a problem at all. Maybe except few regions where military operations are going on (Caucasian64 know all about it).

Same for USA. A legal resident, not just citizens or green card holders, can posses and carry hand guns. Given they reside in states other that NY/NJ/CA and few others

shmelev

BKLYN_C

Same for USA. A legal resident, not just citizens or green card holders, can posses and carry hand guns. Given they reside in states other that NY/NJ/CA and few others

What's wrong with California? I bought my first guns way before I become an US citizen, I'm not talking about CCW, I live in wrong county for that

bulawog

In Germany the citisen can own guns too, but for sport only. No selfdefence or carrying.

SFWM

Гы, гугл жжот. Только дошло, что "советы стороны загрузки" = loading tips, a "выполнения магнитного свалки" = doing mag dumps 😊))

gozlun

CapitalistPig

You better belive that.

stas73

I checked your profile and see you are from Macon, is it GA? If so then we both live in beautiful state of Georgia! Welcome to forum comrade!

Whale

shmelev
What's wrong with California?

You should never, ever, start a sentence with that! 😀

JPaganel

Whale

Unless you aim to start something epic... 😀 😛

shmelev

Whale

😀 😀 😀 I didn't talk in general