Microtech резко сокращает выпуск ножей

SanDude

Ниже письмо от хозяина хозяина компании о резком сокращении выпуска ножей. Цены на них похоже скоро вырастут серьёзно.
Если кто то хочет купить у него ножевой веб сайт, то он готов к переговорам.

A message from the president of Military Edge Tactical Tools,

I wanted to give everyone an update on the world of Microtech. As some of you know, and the majority of you don't, Microtech knives has all but halted the production of its automatic knives to pursue their ventures in the firearms industry. They have stated that they will reduce production to around 100 knives per month!!! That is reduced from about 3000 per month in 07.

What does this mean to you?
Well Microtechs huge reduction in production can only mean that there will be a huge shortage in the automatic knife market. Supply will dry up within the next 2 to 3 months. When dealers realize this, they will raise their prices as the demand will be so great, many customers will part with the cash to get a knife that is no longer available.
Most dealers will not have enough inventory on hand to do this very long as they buy and sell directly from their distributors. That will change because the distributors are nearly out of stock as it stands today. As a customer, I would really think about getting that MT you have been thinking about. Soon you will not be able to get it or will pay double for it.

Remember
Microtech has a life time warrantee. This means you can buy your knife now and never have to buy another one, unless you loose it. Worn parts, broken blades, defects and other issues can be addressed at the MT factory for the life of your knife. Do not void your warranty by taking your knife apart. If you want your knife back to factory "Crazy Sharp" condition, send the knife in with a $10 check for S&H to Microtech. Don't forget to put our address for return if you are not Military or LEO. They will not mail it back to you if you are not. When they send the knife back to me, I will contact you for its return. There is only a $12 UPS shipping and Ins charge (in most cases) and the knife will be returned to your desired location. To send a knife back, call MT and get a Return Authorization # (RA#) Include a note with the problem you would like fixed, your contact information with address and phone, and tell them to return to Military Edge, 17319 E Galactica CT, Greenacres WA. 99016

How can we help?
Military Edge Tactical Tools has, we believe, the largest selection of inventory of any authorized Microtech dealer. With more than $70,000 in stock today, we will be able to fill your orders until stock runs out. We will continue to provide the portal of service as a Microtech Warrantee center, aiding in the transaction between the customer and Microtech for returns. We have a 100% success rate of getting the knives fixed and most in a rapid turn around time. We will not change our prices. We operate at 20% over cost and it will stay that way.

Personal service!
Due to the developments with MT, it is very hard for us to keep real time inventory on our site. SO, please call for availability on any item. You can call me on my own cell phone and I will get back to you. Jamie Blackhart, 509-879-2160 Email me at Blackhartj@aolcom. That is not the contact info on the site, it is for registered customers only

Military and Law Enforcement.
If your platoon, squad, section or unit wants to order, do it now. Get all the folks together and place the order. I have UltraTechs, Makoras, Scarabs and others. All orders will be first come first filled. If multiple orders for the same product come in at the same time, priority will go to Military and Law Enforcement customers.

Customs
The availability situation has been bad for over a year. There has not been very many custom shop runs produced in that amount of time to dealers. I have talked with Tony Marfione, Owner of Marfione Customs. He said that we should be able to start production of customs with Military Edge again in early 2008. I have great confidence that Tony will increase the Customs production as we have some custom runs on order. As it stands, I have some customs in stock. Some very limited runs, Damascus, Mirror Polish, Prototypes and others. Call me for info, they are expensive and very limited in numbers so collectors only on this. Most customs will run between $900 to &1500.

Lay Away
Still have this option. 33% up front and the balance in 60 days. This is very helpful with customs and more costly productions like Scarabs and Makoras. Use this with multiple knife orders too. This is paid with Money order of Checks only. Returned checks will have a $25 fee and will void that customers lay away plan.

Web site
If you are interested in purchasing a turn key business with inventory, just let me know. Military Edge Tactical Tools sees the value in the Mymicrotech.com established site and would entertain communication regarding its sale. That would include the site, name, all admin training, set up and all. Categories can obviously be expanded to include firearms, other knife products, hunting and tactical items too, what ever is desired. It does not have to be limited to Microtech. But it is established and ready to go.

Other auto knives.
I do sell Lone Wolf, Gerber, ProTech, Benchmade and most other automatic knives. Just ask and I can get you pricing on those products too.

Thank you for your continued support,

Jamie Blackhart
Military Edge Tactical Tools
Mymicrotech.com
Owner

Н.Ежелев

А концепт перевод можно по сути в трёх словах ?

Просто Серый

Я не готов. Извините если не в тему. Ёщё можно пользоваться Вашими услугами, или Вы закрыли тему? Спасибо 😊

Bonifatich

чудны дела твои, Господи... и что не жилось людям спокойно...
Пы Сы куплю Макору.

benya

Н.Ежелев
А концепт перевод можно по сути в трёх словах ?

покупайте пока есть. будем делать 100 ножей в месяц

SanDude

Просто Серый
Я не готов. Извините если не в тему. Ёщё можно пользоваться Вашими услугами, или Вы закрыли тему? Спасибо 😊

Это вопрос ко мне? Услугами можно воспользоваться. Элла во всю посылает ножики в Россию.
Я только не понял к чему не готов? 😊

Скай

печальна как то 😞 жалко что не могу пока потратить 20 тысяч на нож.

Просто Серый

SanDude
Я только не понял к чему не готов?
Сайт купить

Filatov_ei

Услугами можно воспользоваться. Элла во всю посылает ножики в Россию

Глянте в ПМ письмо давно отправлил а ответа нет.

синий

Просто Серый
Сайт купить

А зачем он нужон ,если Микротыков не будет

Pablitto

Судя по информации с шут шоу и переговоров лично с хозяином Микротека-он полностью бросил все мощностя на свой булпап и планирует его продвигать достаточно активно

синий

Нечего переживать
У них (в Штатах )скоро придут к власти Демократы и запретят продажу автоматического оружия
И Тони сразу снова начнёт выпускать ножи

strolch

Pablitto
Судя по информации с шут шоу и переговоров лично с хозяином Микротека-он полностью бросил все мощностя на свой булпап и планирует его продвигать достаточно активно

+ 1
всех дилеров официально уведомили еще в январе.
ножегов нет и судя по всему не будеть

Джо

И почему меня это не волнует ни разу? 😛

Zipangu

strolch
всех дилеров официально уведомили еще в январе.
ножегов нет и судя по всему не будеть
Свято место пусто не бывает. Вопрос в том кто быстрее займет
освобожденную нишу.

asi

я вот надеюсь что тот, о ком я думаю 😊

strolch

Zipangu
Свято место пусто не бывает. Вопрос в том кто быстрее займет
освобожденную нишу.

о воскрешении Парагона уже объявлено, СОГ обещает свой автомат,
DDR 18-x ray снова в серийном производстве - вот тока нормальной фронталки пока нет..... хотя обещают... ждем-с

yogros

А что за булпап?

СергейиЧ

DDR 18-x ray снова в серийном производстве
вот это действительно классная штука. лучший боковой автомат из тех, что я держал в руках.

Fet

СОГ обещает свой автомат

Так в новом СОГовском каталоге вроде обычный автомат? Или есть слухи, что будет СОГовая фронталка?

пацифист

strolch

о воскрешении Парагона уже объявлено, СОГ обещает свой автомат,
DDR 18-x ray снова в серийном производстве - вот тока нормальной фронталки пока нет..... хотя обещают... ждем-с

Федор, а на счет Парагона можешь подробностей каких нить?
Вроде Бенчмейд Рекат воскрешать собирался, если я ничего не путаю.
А Парагон кому пренадлежит?

strolch

СергейиЧ
вот это действительно классная штука. лучший боковой автомат из тех, что я держал в руках.

Тогда возрадуйся - есть сертифицированный прототип, в продаже появится осенью

strolch

Fet

Так в новом СОГовском каталоге вроде обычный автомат? Или есть слухи, что будет СОГовая фронталка?

фронталка, не показали, но разрабатывают

strolch

пацифист

Федор, а на счет Парагона можешь подробностей каких нить?
Вроде Бенчмейд Рекат воскрешать собирался, если я ничего не путаю.
А Парагон кому пренадлежит?

кто владелец - х.з., мне американский партнер на шот шоу нож показал - весьма неплох, подробности после IWA будут

пацифист

Бум ждать.
Люблю я старые Парагоны, в следующий раз захвачу один

asi

а на иве будут подробности?

пацифист

asi
а на иве будут подробности?

Если их увидишь, покупай сколько есть 😛 😀

Leon_85

yogros
А что за булпап?

Тот же АУГ, но с досылателем 😀
В этой теме фотографии были: http://guns.allzip.org/topic/51/288030.html

Pablitto

дкак владелец ауга скажу что досылатель там не нужен)

седьмая тысяча настрела пошла вольфом -одна осечка была и одно утыкание поначалу-ауг как и калаш не любит чтобы сопровождали затворную рукоятку при досылании... но это всё офф

я вот думаю граждане -могет есть смысл купить какойнибуть фиксед от микротыка? у кавота есть? что скажете?

Jil

2Pablitto...какой нибудь фиксед от МТ купить неполучиццо... бо фикс у них всего один... Курахи http://playground.sun.com/~vasya/Microtech-Currahi.html

Pablitto

Jil
какой то я имел ввиду таннто или не танто)

FIXXXL

бо фикс у них всего один...

Есть еще типа филейника и шейник Манус

бритва

FIXXXL
Есть еще типа филейника и шейник Манус
и карточка титановая! 😛

------------------
Ежики способны завалить слона. Но мясо слона они не едят. «BR»В мире вообще много бессмысленной жестокости.

Jil

ну манус аксескард и филейник йа не считаю)

SkaaRj

Туда им и дорога ;(

McS

Jil
2Pablitto...какой нибудь фиксед от МТ купить неполучиццо... бо фикс у них всего один... Курахи http://playground.sun.com/~vasya/Microtech-Currahi.html

очень кстати интересный фикс. Спир больше нравится.
😊