андрюхе

Whale

Попрубуй это, если русский всё ещё не работает:

Нет, не вирус. :-)
тут говорят, что это из-за Google toolbar, надо ее убрать.

Version 1.1 - Manual Removal
If you receive errors after trying both of the above methods, or if you simply prefer to manually remove the software, the following instructions will aid you in doing so.

You will need to close all open windows and all open applications prior to following the next steps. Please copy and paste these steps, or print them out before proceeding.

Click "Start" in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Select "Run" from the menu that appears.
Type "Command" (without the quotes) in the "Run" dialog.
In the new window that has appeared:
If you are using Windows XP, type "cd c:\windows\system32" (without the quotes) and press the "Enter" key.
If you are using Windows 95/98/ME, type "cd c:\windows\system" (without the quotes) and press the "Enter" key.
If you are using Windows 2000 or Windows NT, type "cd c:\winnt\system32" (without the quotes) and press the "Enter" key.

If you have installed Windows on a different drive (e.g. d 😊 or directory (e.g. c:\windows2) then you will need to type the appropriate drive letter and/or directory above.
In the same window
If you are using Windows 95/98/ME , type "regsvr /u /s toolbar.dll" (without the quotes) and press the "Enter" key.
If you are using Windows NT/2000/XP , type "regsvr32 /u /s toolbar.dll" (without the quotes) and press the "Enter" key.
In the same window type "del toolbar.dll" (without the quotes) and press the "Enter" key.
In the same window type "exit" (without the quotes) and press the "Enter" key.
The command window should now be closed and the iSearch toolbar has been permanently removed from your system. You can open a new Internet Explorer browser to test the successful removal.

АНДРЮХА

Vot spasibo,grajdanin nachalnik,chto nepolenilsia i vidal kuchu poleznoi informacii po moeii probleme.Mne chestno govoria ,spodruchnee na russkom.no v principe razberus.info raspechatal,siju s tvoeii shpargalkoi pitaus cto-to sdelat.Izvini za to cto zapozdal s blagodarnostiu.Dva dnia ne bil tut.Priezjal k nam v LA starii znakomii so svoim teatrom i spektaklem.Roman Viktuk.Nado bilo so starikom-geniem poobschatsia.Povozit iego po gorodu.

олд

Чего-то вы так с ним тесно сидите..... 😀

АНДРЮХА

A ti chto zarevnoval?Rodimai?Ali kak?
U kogo chego bolit tot o tom i govorit.
Ti uj na forume ne priznavaisia o svoei dizorientacii,zapodiebivaut.Hotia narod u nas demokratichnii.
TO OLD.

олд

Да за что?!Что я такого оскорбительного тебе сказал??!!А ты мне....так вот сразу....палец....Эх,Андрюха.... 😞
(Видать,в точку попал,раз его так сразу на куски разнесло! 😀 😀 )

АНДРЮХА

Ladno starik,ne serdis.ti slegka podiebnul,ia slegka otvetil na podiebku.Voobschem razvleklis-poveselilis.
Posmotrel.Da ti okazivaetsia iz Natanii.!!!Privet lubimomu gorodu.Bil neskolko raz na gastroliah i polubil ietot gorod......

олд

О!Кто здесь живет - никогда не променяет на грязный ТА.А что у тебя за пушки? 😊

олд

АНДРЮХА
Ladno starik,ne serdis.ti slegka podiebnul,ia slegka otvetil na podiebku.Voobschem razvleklis-poveselilis.
Posmotrel.Da ti okazivaetsia iz Natanii.!!!Privet lubimomu gorodu.Bil neskolko raz na gastroliah i polubil ietot gorod......
С кем из пацанов общался?Алечко не встречал?

😊