4. DRAKOV, Zdravko
5. STOEV, Ivan
6. PAVLOV, Todor
7. Bossev, Ivo
8. Stavrev, Svilen
9. SIMONIAN, Albert
10. GEORGIEV, Kaloyan

Л.Х.Освальд

Живко, если есть возможность, сообщи с каким оружием стреляли призеры в стандарте и оупене?

strike

Remington в оупен и Colt стандарте обе на базе АР -15 в калибр 223

Л.Х.Освальд

А какое максимальное место с АК?

strike

А воть что написаль наш гость из Норвегии Идлан Сверре об мачу
Надеюсь модераторь, позволит его писмо ставлю в оригинале
"Gentlemen,

I would like to say some words after my journey to Bulgaria. First of all thank you very much for the great hospitality I was met with. It`s just unique, and I will remember forever. And a special thanks to Ivan who took care of me the whole weekend.

About the match it was surprisingly challenging with shooting at the reactive targets up to (I guess) 350 meters, and with changing wind. But I like this kind of stages and it is an important part of IPSC Rifle to ensure a balance with regards to distances. The self-resetting system for the targets you have is just fantastic and time-saving. I have not seen this system in use in any other IPSC Matches, but it is just genius and makes it so much easier to carry through long distance shooting.

The stages with shorter shooting distance was also challenging with small targets from various shooting positions. The competitors had to shoot fast and hit, and not run fast and hit, like we unfortunately can see in some other matches. To my opinion you had a very good rifle match.

There is only one thing I will mention as it can be a problem. Red targets with green background can be impossible for some of the shooters to see, because of color blindness. This also depends on the light conditions and contrasts. I don`t know how it is in the rest of Europe but in Norway 8% of the male population is color blind and with the combination of red and green as the most common, which means that red targets very often disappears in green background.

The shooting area in Belyakovets seems also to be perfect for a Level IV Rifle Match (ERC 2012), with the possibility to have all stages within walking distance.

As Norway had the European Rifle Championship in 2009 there is one thing I would like to mention. After the match there was an evaluation and we found that 64% of the total points in ERC2009 were scored on targets between 0 and 60 meters, which is far away from the recommendations in Rifle Rule 1.2.1.5. The conclusion after that match was that steel targets / reactive targets should have been counted 10 points for hit (instead of 5). That would have corrected the total picture a bit and is also fully within the rules.

Anyway I wish you all the best with future rifle matches. I must say that I have found a place for Bulgaria in my heart, and I will for sure come back and visit you again J.

DVC

Sverre

strike

Второе и третое место в стандарте. Сверре нас опередил на 35 % 😞 , но все таки у его 8-е место на чемпионате в Европе прошлового года.