Винтажная бензиновая зажигалка. Made in USA

atlanta-boom

Полностью рабочая. Все функции - работают. Состояние люкс. Клейма. Алюминиевый корпус, особенности таких корпусов описаны здесь:
http://www.toledo-bend.com/VCL...est=lighters415

Made from solid, micro-fluted aluminum, this Automet table lighter is light weight yet exceedingly durable. It was manufactured in the United States, probably in the 1940s or early 1950s. Standing just under 3" tall, this cylindrical table lighter features a flip-up snuffer cap with a side mounted thumb action spark wheel. It operates similarly to Dunhill and Parker Rollers, but is a far more proletariat design. The flint chamber is accessed by removing the spring loaded screw behind the spark wheel. Fuel is added from the bottom by unscrewing the pedestal base pedestal, which includes a handy accessory: a mini flathead screw driver mounted to it that fits the flint chamber screw.

This aluminum lighter works perfectly and is suitable for daily use. I've unblocked the flint chamber, replaced a broken roller axel, brushed the file wheel clean, installed a NOS wick, repacked the fuel chamber, and installed a new fuel screw o-ring to return this Automet to excellent working order. It sparks strongly and usually lights on the first try. Though there are a few subtle imperfections in the ribbed aluminum exterior, these are accentuated by my studio lighting. Simply put - this lighter looks even nicer in person than my photos show here. Please take a look and feel free to ask any questions.

Зажигалка в Москве. Прайс - двундель.

veteran11

Стоимость? Пересыл?

popovdima

Прайс - двундель.-Это как? 200 рубликов,что ли???

ksa777

пм

atlanta-boom

ksa777 - резерв.

atlanta-boom

Первоначально послано veteran11:
Стоимость? Пересыл?

2тр.
пересыл плюс 200 р.

atlanta-boom

продана.